Norfolk defective s172's - Chaos Continues
mikey748
post Tue, 5 Apr 2005 - 11:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,974

My ongoing case is here

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=3616

Basically Norfolk seem to be the only Scameraship not to include "for and on behalf of the Chief of Police" or something similar on their NIP/s172 requests. What I'm intending on doing at my trial as part of the defence is showing that all other Scameraships do include this and so far I've got s172s showing this under the authorised signature for the following

Norfolk
Warwickshire
Hampshire
Dorset
Northamptonshire
Wiltshire
Metropolitan
Thames Valley
Derbyshire
Humberside

I'd be really grateful if anyone with a soft copy of the others could drop them on here or alternatively PM them to me.

Thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Start new topic
Replies (160 - 160)
Advertisement
post Tue, 5 Apr 2005 - 11:40
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 9 Jan 2018 - 15:43
Post #161

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (superSmiffy @ Tue, 9 Jan 2018 - 13:26) *
Are you really going to court to say that someone who sits in the police ticket office, is the manager or other police employee in that unit and say the chief constable hasn’t given staff in his or her ticket office implicit permission to issue notices on behalf of the chief? Not only that but it is likely that has been going on for some years, since the inception of that office in fact.
I can just imagine the chief popping in for tea and saying “who the fu’k said you could issue those notices, stop until I say you have my permission.”
That is a long shot.

I think you're right, but I would go further and say that, when said office was first set up, a policy/guidance document was probably created which explicitly states that the staff in that office has authority on behalf of the CC to issue those notices.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 18th February 2018 - 03:10
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.