PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

46:Stopped where prohibited (on a Red Rout or Clearway, Stopped to collect goods whilst parked in white box.
PSinc
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 14:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,518

I’ve just received a PCN from Transport for London. My vehicle (top left of the photo) was photographed at 1051 stopped in a white box on a Red Route or Clearway for about 5 minutes maximum.

Does the fact that I had stopped in the white box mean that the PCN should not have been issued or that I should appeal the PCN?

Any advice or help you can give would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

PSinc

This post has been edited by PSinc: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 14:38
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
cp8759
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 19:09
Post #21

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 19:01) *
QUOTE (cp8759 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 18:08) *
insulin shouldn't be kept out of the fridge for more than 20 minutes

Nice try but not true these days. Most insulin is fine at room temperature for a few weeks.

I can't think of any medicines that need a a certified cold chain between chemist and home but to keep something cold a simple cool pouch will do.

Without getting into a protracted and mostly irrelevant discussion, circumstances might arise where the need to keep drugs refrigerated could allow the loading exemption to be used, hence it seems reasonable to ask the OP what the medicine was. If someone wants to continue the discussion re: the shelf life of my drugs, please start a new thread in the flame pit and I will reply there.

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 19:09
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
PSinc
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 19:13
Post #22

Member No.: 96,518

Wow. I can’t believe the amount of help that you’re all giving me. Unfortunately none of the medications I collected needed refrigerating, and the total weight was no more than 2 pounds.

So......Whilst I’m loathe to admit to defeat, and even sadder to do so, it looks like I’ll have to pay the £65.

Thanks again you guys. You really are doing great things here.

PSinc

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 21st February 2018 - 17:18
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.