Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advice regarding pcn and issued date, Issued date on pcn advice needed
nikkietoni
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 17:14
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,647

Hi need some help please. Issued with a pcn from Premier Park Ltd and the date
Of the apparent contravention was the 3rd of the month but the issued date of the pcn was
the 19th of the following month. Therefore it was received more than 14 days after the
apparent contravention. Can an appeal be made on those grounds? Thankyou
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 26)
Advertisement
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 17:14
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nikkietoni
post Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - 18:22
Post #21

There is a transfer of liability section to complete on the reverse of the pcn
Saying if you were not the driver of the vehicle stated when the contravention occurred or you were the keeper of the vehicle stated when the contravention occurred but it was in possession of another person provide any info that will lead to the true id if the keeper/driver responsible by completing and returning to us or go online . Should you provide incorrect address or you identify someone who denies they were the driver we will pursue you for any parking charge

Complete:
I was the keeper of the vehicle stated but the vehicle was leased/hired x
I was the keeper if the vehicle stated but the vehicle was in possession of the person named below x
To the best of my knowledge the keeper/driver (circle appropriate word) of the vehicle is the person named below x

So her dad would have marked one if these!!! And then gave her name and address so they resent the pcn to her

This post has been edited by nikkietoni: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - 18:23

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - 19:44
Post #22

Member No.: 32,130

But PP always send the letter you described. It's on every PP thread and means nothing.

She can ignore it or respond and ask for their evidence of who was driving on that day, whilst confirming that in fact, Dad named her as the keeper.

+Quote Post
nikkietoni
post Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - 21:37
Post #23

Thanks . What will happen if she ignores will they still send a popla code ?

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - 21:45
Post #24

Member No.: 32,130

Yes but she will have missed the chance to show POPLA that in fact she was only named as the lessee/keeper of the car. Silence might be taken by POPLA to mean they agree with the PPC's position that Dad named her as driver. Why not reinforce the opposite?

As I said earlier, Dad DID NO SUCH THING and could not have done unless he was in the car.

+Quote Post
nikkietoni
post Mon, 22 Oct 2018 - 08:56
Post #25

Thankyou ... does this sound okay as a reply ?? To Premier Park Ltd

I was the keeper of the car, just not the registered keeper. If I have been named as the driver it could only be done by a witness who was in the vehicle.
The nomination could only be made by someone who was not the keeper as I was the keeper.
As they were not the keeper they are in no position to nominate the driver as they could not possibly know who was the driver at the time.
Could you give me your evidence of who was driving at the time of the alleged contravention as if I have been named it could only be as the keeper of the vehicle, because the person who supposedly may have nominated me would have had to be in the car at the time to know who was driving . So therefore the driver remains uknown .

This post has been edited by nikkietoni: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 - 09:10

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Mon, 22 Oct 2018 - 12:46
Post #26

Member No.: 15,642

No, because that second sentence allows them to claim the nomination was from an occupant. Dont allow them that "out"

State

The nomiantion was made by sonmeone who was not there on the day, was not the keeper of teh vehicle, and who had no idea who was driving. As they were not the Keeper, it is not in their power to nominate the driver. There is therefore no identification of the driver at this point.
I require you to provide all documetns relating to this nomination, as it is claerly MY personal data under the DPA2018 as amended by the GDPR

This post has been edited by nosferatu1001: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 - 12:47

+Quote Post
nikkietoni
post Mon, 22 Oct 2018 - 20:32
Post #27

Thanks so much will do .. appreciate your help

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 08:48
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here