PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCn ... Appeal IAS... Court Letter
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 01:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,264

Hi
I got a Parking charge notice (PCN) on 3rd March 2018 from PCM Management Ltd and I appealed it. I received their response after 28 days in which the rejected my appeal and gave me the option to go to IAS. I appealed to IAS with all the points like no contract was formed, poor signage etc. and told them that I received the response after 28 days which even invalidates my appeal anyway. And they wrote to me saying that they have spoken to PCM and are agreeing to consider my appeal even though its out of time appeal. This was in May 2018

Since then, I never heard anything back from either of them. Now, I received court papers from Gladstone solicitors saying that I need to pay them 261 pounds because I failed to pay earlier.

I tried logging in to my IAS account which I couldn't login saying my password is incorrect even though the password was saved in google chrome. After resetting the password million times, I managed to login and my appeal does not even show up in my appeals. I wrote to IAS about it but they are not replying either

What should I do? PLease help !!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
nosferatu1001
post Yesterday, 12:03
Post #21

Member No.: 15,642

EDIT YOUR POSTS, NOW

You have been told twice

If you dont, you will find this MUCH harder. Your choice.

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Yesterday, 12:03
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
post Yesterday, 12:08
Post #22

Member No.: 100,264

QUOTE (Churchmouse @ Fri, 19 Oct 2018 - 12:01) *
The suggestion has been made to edit your posts and any narratives so that the driver's identity is not revealed. For an example of this, see below.
QUOTE (10020132 @ Sun, 14 Oct 2018 - 03:01) *
Hi
Thanks for support to all of you. You guys are gem. I hope you will help me to take this to logical conclusion.
So, here is my detailed version of the story. All help will be appreciated. I am writing in as much detail as possible but feel free to point me out to if i miss any thing important.

This car is a hire car and the contract is in my wife's name (Mrs. XYZ) and I am her husband (Mr. ABC). XYZ does only have a provisional license and does not even know how to drive and I mainly drive this car and it has my insurance on it and everything.

On 1st March 2018, I[the driver] was in the mentioned area to pick up something from my brother[a relative] who lives in these flats where this parking is situated. It was a snowing heavily. I [The driver] was with my wife XYZ and my[her] 2 year old son. I[The driver] asked her to go in the lift to 5th floor to pick the item up. In the meantime, I[the driver] asked verbally the concerage guy[building's concierge] (who attends parking as well) if I can[the driver could] wait here[there] in my [the] car and he said its fine and I was in my car. She[XYZ] picked the item up from my brother[the relative] and when she was coming back, the lift got broken and she called me[the driver,] saying that the lift is broken and she was stuck in it on the 5th floor. So, I[the driver] went to the conceirage[concierge] and told him the situation and he said dont worry he will sort it out. In the meantime, fire alarm of something building started and he went to attend that as first priority. And he asked me[the driver] to go the lift on 5th floor by stairs and calm XYZ down and I will be there in sometime[that he would attend shortly]. I[The driver then] went to the 5th floor and I was checking onto my wife as she [checked on XYZ and] was with my[her children] 2 year old son and 2 months old girl as well.

Etc.

--Churchmouse

i see now. Thank you so very much. That helped alot

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Saturday, 20th October 2018 - 22:35
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.