Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCN and tow in Kelvinhaugh St Glasgow, Threads merged
Kking
post Thu, 7 Jun 2018 - 18:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,319

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had some advice about a PCN and tow that I'd like to appeal.

As my residence parking permit was going to end on the 5th June 2018 and I’m stilling waiting for my new parking permit to be delivered and I live in Finnieston so I parked in Kelvinhaugh street ( behind where I live) in Glasgow west end on the 4th June 2018 as I was going for a holiday for 2 days and My friends and I used to park in this place for free for a long time because it doesn’t have any marking lines or signs. I came back from my holiday on the 6th June night and I didn’t find my car so I called the police and I’ve been told that it’s been towed, the weird thing is that it has been parked at the same place for 2 days but it was fined and towed only yesterday the 6th June 2018 ( god knows why). I went today and I had to pay £180 to release my car which they said if was parked in restricted road during the prescribed hours which I can’t see at all. I have attached all the photos so can you please help me appeal this, also To write the wording as I believe I shouldn’t been fined and my car removed.

Thanks a lot
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 23)
Advertisement
post Thu, 7 Jun 2018 - 18:15
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
cp8759
post Mon, 11 Jun 2018 - 22:12
Post #21

Member No.: 42,618

Kking for future reference please don't PM me about an active thread, it normally takes me longer to act on PMs than on responses posted on the thread itself. I'm happy to draft something but you need to upload the rest of the paperwork, there should be something confirming the time at which you were towed.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
Kking
post Thu, 14 Jun 2018 - 01:49
Post #22

Member No.: 98,319

QUOTE (cp8759 @ Mon, 11 Jun 2018 - 23:12) *
Kking for future reference please don't PM me about an active thread, it normally takes me longer to act on PMs than on responses posted on the thread itself. I'm happy to draft something but you need to upload the rest of the paperwork, there should be something confirming the time at which you were towed.

Thanks a lot CP8759. Would you please let me know how will I find the time when my car was towed? As I couldn’t find anything in the paperwork i was given, also, I uploaded all the paperwork I got.
Do I need to phone the council?

Thanks

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Thu, 14 Jun 2018 - 11:51
Post #23

Member No.: 42,618

I would ask the council, they must have a record of it.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
StuartBu
post Thu, 14 Jun 2018 - 18:05
Post #24

Member No.: 59,097

QUOTE (cp8759 @ Thu, 14 Jun 2018 - 12:51) *
I would ask the council, they must have a record of it.

They are bound to have even if its only the pictures the contractor who uplifted the car would have taken... theyll be date/ timestamped Im certain

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 18:43
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here