PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Online Users
Member Name Location Time  
AdeyG Viewing Topic: Court Statistics Today, 21:26 PM
Albert Ross Viewing Topic: Confusing double charge for same day parking offence Today, 21:23 PM
bobthesod Viewing Topic: ULEZ Exemption Checker Discrepancy Discussion Today, 21:15 PM
BrianB Viewing Topic: [NIP Wizard] Red light camara - filtering but stopped past the line to ensure I was seen by lorry Today, 21:16 PM
cp8759 Viewing Topic: How to object to N244 application to set aside judgement Today, 21:29 PM
FawkesU3 Viewing Board Index Today, 21:29 PM
Fluffykins Viewing Topic: Confusing double charge for same day parking offence Today, 21:23 PM
guibnll Viewing Topic: CAMDEN, Southampton Row WC1 - Bus Lane PCN Today, 21:30 PM
hcandersen Viewing Topic: NTO but no PCN - Motorbike in space - Lewisham Today, 21:27 PM
HHHHHHH Viewing Topic: Yellow Box Bagley’s Lane / New Kings road PCN Today, 21:26 PM
jdh Viewing Topic: MS90 conviction in absence Today, 21:30 PM
Jlc Viewing Topic: [NIP Wizard] Red light camara - filtering but stopped past the line to ensure I was seen by lorry Today, 21:22 PM
johnandmon Viewing Topic: VCS PCN Today, 21:29 PM
mike5100 Viewing Topic: [NIP Wizard] Red light camara - filtering but stopped past the line to ensure I was seen by lorry Today, 21:25 PM
mkokogr Viewing Topic: Charge Certificate for 31J without a PCN Today, 21:23 PM
morrisman Viewing Forum: Speeding and other Criminal Offences Today, 21:30 PM
MrChips Viewing Topic: Yellow Box Bagley’s Lane / New Kings road PCN Today, 21:29 PM
NewJudge Viewing Topic: [NIP Wizard] NIP and recent change in RK details Today, 21:30 PM
PASTMYBEST Viewing Topic: Dropped Kerb Today, 21:30 PM
Sparxy Viewing Topic: Parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath or any part of a road other than a carriageway Today, 21:17 PM
wolfbane Viewing Board Index Today, 21:30 PM
Sort by:  

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 17th July 2019 - 21:30
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.