PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Who has represented themselves, for a totting or similar case?
wwstwh
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 11:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 101,216

I'd like to hear from people who represented themselves (no solicitor) in a totting case or other speeding case.

I suppose people don't stick around on the forums long after their case, though, so perhaps none are here.

Perhaps general pros/cons of representing yourself. Maybe a good solicitor is better than none, but none would be better than a bad solicitor? Are there "loopholes" really to exploit or is anyone who is half confident and well-spoken able to do as good a job as any solicitor?

I can afford the ~£900 required, for sure - IF it's going to benefit my case. It's a topic I don't see discussed very much on here, for some reason.

Note to mods: I hope this can stand alone as a topic and not be merged into my case thread? Of course I will use the replies to better my case but it's a general topic that others will surely be curious about.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 11:16
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Steve_999
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 11:49
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,304

A simple search (top right on every page) for "Exceptional Hardship" will reveal countless threads and examples of what you seek.

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 12:03
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

Which part of "one case, one thread" do you not understand?

--------------------
Andy

"Whatever the intention of Parliament was, or was not, the law is quite clear." - The Rookie

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 17th July 2019 - 21:31
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.