PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ultra low emission zone 2 notice of rejection with 2 different dates, any grounds for appeal?
zsurlo77
post Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - 10:46
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106,786

I got a pcn for driving in ulez in london on 2/9/19. I was not even aware that i entered the zone. i appealed on medical ground as i was travelling with my disabled son and he had a medical episode and we had to turn off from our intended route due to that to make a stop. i got a rejection notice in the first instance for not sending extra medical evidence about my son's condition, which i did. then i called them and they admitted that they got the evidence letter issued by my gp but they will not consider it and then i was issed a second notice of rejection a month later. is this legal and is there any grounds to appeal to london tribunals? i searched their website but very little information about ulez appeals on that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - 10:46
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
stamfordman
post Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - 10:52
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,924

Let's see all the documents. Just blank out personal details.

Put pics on https://imgbb.com or such like.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 22:56
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here