Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bus Lane PCN, Can anyone Help?!
Jonezi653
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 16:38
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88,842

Hey,

I am new to the roads of London. I thought that motorcycles could use all bus lanes, foolishly I received two fines just two days apart for using the same bus lane in Sheppard's Bush. Fair play it was my fault but I don't believe fining me twice for my ignorance was fair, I learnt of my mistake with the first notice only for it to be followed by a second PCN the next morning.

I wrote to Hammersmith and Fulham council to make my apologies and request that the matter was reduced to one fine of which I will make a speedy payment. I dated this letter January 26th 2018. Come Friday 23rd February it will be 28 days since I made my challenge and as of yet I have had no reply.

My question to you is this; do the council have a set time in which to respond to your challenge before the fine becomes void?

Please see attached PCN's and my challenge.

Best

Rob
Attached File(s)
Attached File  LBHF_PARKING_SERVICES.pdf ( 1017.63K ) Number of downloads: 53

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Advertisement
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 16:38
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Redivi
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 16:45
Post #2

Member No.: 96,238

IIRC unlike parking penalty notices with a 56 days limit, there's no such deadline for moving contraventions

Use the "Report" button and ask the mods to move this thread to the Council Forum where the experts will advise

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 17:44
Post #3

Member No.: 74,048

These are two separate bus lanes. Start a second thread for the second one as advise you will get will be different.

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
John U.K.
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 18:41
Post #4

Member No.: 70,515

The location on the first PCN is a bit vague, tho' I thnk the only offside southbound 'bus lane is on the immediate approach to the Hammersmith gyratory.
There have been uccessful appeals at this location (poor signage from memory): you must see the video.
There was a recent long thread on this location (from Luke?) uae this forum's search box at the top re-h corner of every page) with
"Shepherds Bush Road" "bus lane" 2017
as the search term.

LBH&F are not speedy with their responses.

Your reps are (sadly) not helpful to your cause.

Can you go on GSV and find the eact locations of each alleged contavention, and post here the links (not screenshots) to each.

+Quote Post
John U.K.
post Sat, 24 Feb 2018 - 16:22
Post #5

Member No.: 70,515

You may also want to review this thread
http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=113227

----------------
Any updates for us?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 06:42
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here