PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Speeding in workforce 50 Manned camera, 73 in a 50workforce
Tom2018
post Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 17:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,759

Just received my NIP today. Was caught by a manned camera doing 73 in a 50workforce on an A road. I drove through the work force at 50 and sped up towards the new zone. I believed I was in the new zone but after visiting the area again the sign is a couple hundred yards down the road where the officer was. The road is usually 70.

It’s my first speeding offense in 7 years. And I was on a long journey and set my cruise control to 70. So I’m not sure how it was recorded at 73.

What should I do ?

This post has been edited by Tom2018: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 17:53
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 17:44
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 17:58
Post #2

Member No.: 49,223

QUOTE (Tom2018 @ Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 18:44) *
What should I do ?

Name the driver. You'll then get an offer of 3 points £100.

You don't seem to have a defence. You may wish to check the relevant traffic order to ensure it's in order.

This post has been edited by Jlc: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 - 17:59

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Fri, 6 Jul 2018 - 05:43
Post #3

Member No.: 317

An overshoot of 3mph in cruise control is pretty normal if it’s just accelerated up from 50.

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 8-0 PPC's

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Monday, 24th September 2018 - 14:34
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.