Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

private parking fine, blue badge and unknown marking+ bad signage
hahadumball
post Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - 16:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,124

Hello, back again..

i recently popped into town and know of a car park that as far as i was aware was council permit bays, parked in there and i did not realise the man i saw walking through the car park was a private warden, parked in the bay and went to town, came back to the male asking why i parked there and saying he had given me a ticket, he told me there were signs and i need to learn to read. he also denied on camera that he saw me enter the car park despite him looking straight at me and walking infront of me.

i was miffed that he watched me drive into the car park and park my car, get out and walk away and did not think to tell me it was private.

the road leading up to this car park is all council parking bays and double yellows which lead me to believe this was indeed a council bay, however upon speaking to the male it was made known that it was private and there as signs to say so.. yes.. a decent distance away not easy to see hidden behind disgusting bins as youll see infront of me when i park (ignore my horrendous attempt at parking the traffic warden didnt make it any easier walking across the front of me)

i did have my blue badge in the window as i thought it was a council bay.

i have added photos of both sides of the letter which arrived today and dash cam footage of me parking.

letter: https://imgur.com/a/uhRxSRS
dash cam: https://youtu.be/c8qy9NGmUMI

as you can see the council signage as im driving in with the permit zones signage on the right hand side.

i notice it does not state how to appeal on the letter which is unhelpful

This post has been edited by hahadumball: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - 16:39
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 20)
Advertisement
post Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - 16:35
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
hahadumball
post Wed, 24 Nov 2021 - 13:42
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,124

I have had a reply from ipc regarding this, just waiting on their response now ivew submitted evidence.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 28th November 2021 - 08:30
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.