Members' Forum
Fredd
post Fri, 12 Mar 2004 - 21:47
Post #1

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome to the Supporter Members section of FightBack!

This section is for all you boys and girls who are not just interested in finding information on how badly motoring law really works, but are also prepared to stand up, be counted and do something about it!

As a Supporter Member you'll automatically have access to additional benefits for the duration of your subscription, including access to the private BB&G forum.

You can subscribe by clicking on the "My Controls" link at the top of any page, and then selecting "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" from the Option menu on the left (or just click here). Complete details of the subscription packages and payment methods available are in the Members' Forums Help topic.

Needless to say access to all of the current public areas of the website and FightBack will continue to be available free of charge.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 59)
Advertisement
post Fri, 12 Mar 2004 - 21:47
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Mika
post Wed, 3 Nov 2004 - 17:56
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Anton,

Thanks for the offer and I will ask Fred Case (our Webmaster) to get some quotes.

How many do you think we should order?… laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
anton
post Thu, 4 Nov 2004 - 15:22
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,514

That depends on Price! My hunch is that they should sell at a fiver as a donation to the fighting fund + a free sticker. (maybe reduced for additional stickers?)
I will pay the postage on the first 500! I don't want to handle any money- that should go direct in to the fund via paypal.

All I need is stickers and e-mails telling me where they are to be posted to. (i think I can set up the ebay account and that will raise profile too.)
envelopes are not a problem, I've got about 1000 spare A4 & A5 I can also print up a "with compliments flyer"(2-sided a4 b/w) If that is designed/agreed by every one.

+Quote Post
Mika
post Fri, 5 Nov 2004 - 11:58
Post #43

Group Icon

Anton,

Thanks for your kind offer and Fred (our Webmaster) is on the case.

Incidentally, last Saturday morning, I had a very nasty experience in a vehicle similar to the one that you have as your avatar. Suffice to say that, following the incident in question, I turned the windscreen wipers on but all of the water was on the inside of the screen.

To give you a clue, some Triumphs of that age have a cardboard bell housing, which doesn’t always fit that well 36 years after they were made and we had a lot of rain last Friday night. icon_redface.gif

It’s a shame I haven’t got the incident on video but the “management” is rather gland that she declined my kind offer and decided to stay at home. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SM125
post Tue, 23 Nov 2004 - 19:16
Post #44

Member No.: 1,722

Well even though I haven't been done for anything (yet laugh.gif ) I've just subscribed after lurking for a few weeks because I think this forum provides a valuable service.
Hopefully in the next day or so my membership will get processed ( does that mean I'll get a star icon_question.gif )

SM

--------------------

+Quote Post
DW190
post Tue, 23 Nov 2004 - 20:32
Post #45

Member No.: 436

QUOTE (SM125)
Well even though I haven't been done for anything (yet laugh.gif ) I've just subscribed after lurking for a few weeks because I think this forum provides a valuable service.
Hopefully in the next day or so my membership will get processed ( does that mean I'll get a star icon_question.gif )

SM

Sometimes they can be very quick dishing out the stars. You have already got it.

--------------------
DW190

BLUNT PENCILS ARE MORE RELIABLE THAN SHARP MEMORIES

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||
|www.PePiPoo.com_||'""|""\_____
|_________________||__ |__|____|)
|(@) |(@)""**|(@)(@)**|(@)|(@)

Frequently Asked Questions

+Quote Post
TheSaint
post Fri, 4 Feb 2005 - 14:29
Post #46

Member No.: 2,100

Just tried to subscribe.. the paypal thingy told me i had to go to www.paypal.com and sign up before completing the transaction?

Is this correct - or has my transaction now gone through?

Cheers

+Quote Post
Mika
post Fri, 4 Feb 2005 - 15:38
Post #47

Group Icon

Hi,

In order to use the PayPal services, I believe you must register first.

It should be easy to tell if your registration has gone through because access to the member’s forum happens automatically, shortly after a successful registration.

What happens when you click on this link?

If it asked you to ‘log in’, your registration transaction was probably unsuccessful.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RedFrame
post Thu, 10 Feb 2005 - 03:28
Post #48

Member No.: 2,335

Quick note to say Hi to everyone, although I've not currently got anything outstanding I was so impressed by the site, and work that's going on I felt I just had to join...Especially as there's no requirement to, no scam just decent honest advice!

I feel like going out and getting scammera'd just so that I can join in, but I won't, at least not on purpose.... laugh.gif

Missus has been briefed on Bad Girlz proceedures ("Oh I seem to have left my purse at home")

+Quote Post
JackieA
post Thu, 10 Feb 2005 - 22:42
Post #49

Member No.: 1,150

Hello redFrame,

A very warm welcome to you smile.gif

JackieA

+Quote Post
DW190
post Thu, 10 Feb 2005 - 23:11
Post #50

Member No.: 436

QUOTE (JackieA)
Hello redFrame,

A very warm welcome to you smile.gif

JackieA

Straight out of the coldron

--------------------
DW190

BLUNT PENCILS ARE MORE RELIABLE THAN SHARP MEMORIES

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||
|www.PePiPoo.com_||'""|""\_____
|_________________||__ |__|____|)
|(@) |(@)""**|(@)(@)**|(@)|(@)

Frequently Asked Questions

+Quote Post
fast+furious
post Fri, 18 Feb 2005 - 21:26
Post #51

Member No.: 2,085

Hi there,

It's been a while since I registered on here and i'm ashamed to say i've only just got round to having a good look through the site.

I must say what a relief it is to find so much useful information and so many helpful and intelligent people willing to give advice to those unfortunate enough to need it.

I'm off to sign up for a years membership now as you deserve all the help you can get.

Thanks for being there and keep up the good work.

Regards f+f

+Quote Post
firefly
post Fri, 18 Feb 2005 - 21:52
Post #52

Member No.: 298

QUOTE (fast+furious)
Hi there,

It's been a while since I registered on here and i'm ashamed to say i've only just got round to having a good look through the site.

I must say what a relief it is to find so much useful information and so many helpful and intelligent people willing to give advice to those unfortunate enough to need it.

I'm off to sign up for a years membership now as you deserve all the help you can get.

Thanks for being there and keep up the good work.

Regards f+f

Nice one.

Cheers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fast+furious
post Fri, 18 Feb 2005 - 23:42
Post #53

Member No.: 2,085

Hi firefly,

Don't mention it. My pleasure.

I should declare some self intrest here as I may be in need of some advice myself soon but i'll keep you posted on this one.

Regards, f+f  :wink:

+Quote Post
Blackbird
post Sat, 19 Feb 2005 - 08:49
Post #54

Member No.: 200

Hi

Welcome f+f
So now we have ff and f+f - rather a lot of f ing going on!
Regards
BB

--------------------

+Quote Post
firefly
post Sat, 19 Feb 2005 - 08:51
Post #55

Member No.: 298

QUOTE (Blackbird)
Hi

Welcome f+f
So now we have ff and f+f - rather a lot of f ing going on!
Regards
BB

PLUS flyin flea; whom I have heard being called 'ff' too!  :shock:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Itchy Bootmore
post Sat, 19 Feb 2005 - 10:14
Post #56

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,508

ff? no, f+f??? ff2??????? FFS!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
"I love it.... I need it..... I bleed it.....
Eight cylinders, all mine....
Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star......"
bleeooowwrrgghhhh!!!!

+Quote Post
NoWayK
post Wed, 23 Feb 2005 - 14:07
Post #57

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,781

Would like to become a member but ashamed to say I have neither a paypal account nor a credit card to open one (only debit) and not convinced of my pc's security either. Is there any way to join by eg switch/bank transfer for eg a 1y subsciption?

+Quote Post
Mika
post Wed, 23 Feb 2005 - 14:17
Post #58

Group Icon

QUOTE (NoWayK)
Would like to become a member but ashamed to say I have neither a paypal account nor a credit card to open one (only debit) and not convinced of my pc's security either. Is there any way to join by eg switch/bank transfer for eg a 1y subsciption?

We also have a bank account, so you can use credit transfer is you prefer and this link with take you to our Site Information page.

The only additional complication with using credit transfer, is that access to the forum is not automatic (it is if you use PayPal) so, when you have transferred the funds, you will also need to send the Webmaster a PM or e-mail. icon_idea.gif

fredcase@pepipoo.com

Welcome to the naughty boyz & girlz. icon_wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
smoki
post Sat, 3 Sep 2005 - 11:18
Post #59

Member No.: 3,703

Well let say if it wasn't for this site i could be looking at loosing my licence right now with another NIP on the doorstep!

see here>>> http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=7387

So the 30 quid subscription is well worth it, as this place seems to do exactly what it says on the tin in terms of its advice (if followed correctly)!

Great advice, great service, right up my ally!  (btw i have worked for the CAB for 3 years) they tend to fight for the clients within the law when all seems lost, so i guess I have alway been a 'power to the people' type of dude!  So with this experince i could be useful round here if needed lol

+Quote Post
smoki
post Sat, 3 Sep 2005 - 11:20
Post #60

Member No.: 3,703

Well let say if it wasn't for this site i could be looking at loosing my licence right now with another NIP on the doorstep!

see here>>> http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=7387

So the 30 quid subscription is well worth it, as this place seems to do exactly what it says on the tin in terms of its advice (if followed correctly)!

Great advice, great service, right up my ally, i have always been against the stupid usless task of the stealth tax aka as speed cameras!  (btw i have worked for the CAB for 3 years) they tend to fight for the clients within the law when all seems lost, so i guess I have alway been a 'power to the people' type of dude!  So with this experince and vast web experience i could be useful round here if needed lol

Further more my previous project of running a succesful gaming site was sabotaged whilst i was away on holiday by flamin wannabee web gurus, give some kids control panel access and they will play!  database mysteriously disappeared.  icon_cry.gif   So as I can't be bothered resurrecting the site, i'll stick round here for a bit, tbh it much more intresting and right up my ally!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 17:57
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here