Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help Needed, Zipcar PCN! £145 fine
stevenl123
post Mon, 12 Feb 2018 - 23:36
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,505

Hi there,

In advance of anyone replying to this, thanks for any input anyone has on this. Here is my situation. I have attached the NTO as well as better quality pictures I was able to get.

On Saturday Zipcar emailed me to inform me I had a PCN from my local council in relation to when I hired a car for 30 mins in early December. The PCN was in fact issued the next day, almost 16 hours after my reservation ended (unsure if this helps).

The PCN is for £130 + £15 admin fee for Zipcar. I picked up and dropped the car off in the same space. It turns out the bay was out of order for the day I hired and the following day (when ticket was issued). I used the app to book, unlock and end the reservation and at no point did it tell this to me. However, I have since learnt that my booking confirmation did have this information right at the bottom of the email, which I did not read due to booking it 15 mins prior to starting the trip. Photos do show the sign saying this but to be honest I did not notice this at all at the time, it was not clear really.

The PCN was issued on 8th December and I only found out now and thus missed the window for 50% discount. This was only due to ZIpcar not telling me which they are claiming is because they only round out as they received a Notice to Owner from the council.

I feel that this is highly unfair mainly as it was not made clear at the time of booking via the app (bottom of an email isn't clear in my view) and secondly due to the long delay resulting in the fine doubling.

I have sent one email asking about the 14 days bit and their response was this:

"In regards to the PCN being at the full rate, when a PCN is first issued and placed on the vehicle there is usually a 14 day window within which a reduced rate of 50% is payable.

If a ticket is found on the vehicle by a member, and we are made aware, we do all we can to alert the member responsible and give them the opportunity to either appeal or pay at the reduced rate.

Unfortunately as we were unaware of this PCN until the Notice To Owner was sent to us, by which time the window for the reduced rate had closed, we were not able to inform you until the full rate of £130 was due.

I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but we need you to remember that PCNs are not issued by Zipcar, but by the local authority. We try to accommodate our members as best we can, but we, as a company need to recover the costs of these fines from the members responsible."

Long story short, is there anything I can do to avoid paying this PCN? I feel it is unfair and normally would pay these sorts of things if I felt I had intentionally been at fault.

Thanks again.

This post has been edited by stevenl123: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:09
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  WA78933077_3.pdf ( 1.47MB ) Number of downloads: 24

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 59)
Advertisement
post Mon, 12 Feb 2018 - 23:36
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:05
Post #41

Member No.: 74,048

QUOTE (4101 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:01) *
No, if the car is impounded and Avis gets a NtO it then tries to transfer liability and that is accepted the vehicle is still impounded because the release fee has not been paid.

All that would happen is a new NtO would be sent to the member, and Avis is still without a car.

I take it your answering your own question

+Quote Post
Neil B
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:06
Post #42

Member No.: 16,671

QUOTE (hcandersen @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 21:41) *
But what trumps their discretion is their duty to mitigate their losses and it is their burden to do this.

What fairer way can there possibly be than to transfer liability?

--------------------
QUOTE (DancingDad @ Fri, 11 May 2018 - 12:30) *
Neil is good at working backwards.

+Quote Post
stevenl123
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:07
Post #43

Hi all,

Sorry for the delays on this, please find below all additional details requested so far.

Date of Hire: 07/12/17 16:00-17:00.
Streetview Link: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4666161,-...3312!8i6656

Car was collected from same spot I dropped off, was in said suspended bay at my time of collection. No ticket on it then.

NTO should still be attached, please let me know if not and I can upload again. Correct NTO was served to Zipcar/Avis. Note they did not inform me of PCN, I feel council would have let them know about this within 14 days to allow them to pay discounted price no?

Instructions were received at foot of reservation email but no mention of this on the application where booking was made, used to unlock car and ended. Did not read the email as reservation is also confirmed by text (which again did not mention this).

They did not tell me where else to leave car email just says to ring them.

I emailed Zipcar saying I wanted to appeal this and that they should not make payment. I believe they have not yet paid as I was disputing with them.

Regarding sign posting of this bay, I did not recall seeing this, neither did my friend who was with me. To me this implies it was not clear.

I really appreciate all the comments and am sorry for not being more responsive!

+Quote Post
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:09
Post #44

Member No.: 95,634

QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:05) *
QUOTE (4101 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:01) *
No, if the car is impounded and Avis gets a NtO it then tries to transfer liability and that is accepted the vehicle is still impounded because the release fee has not been paid.

All that would happen is a new NtO would be sent to the member, and Avis is still without a car.

I take it your answering your own question

There is no answer. And what happens if the EA does not serve the NtO?

The only solution is that Bogsy is correct.

Imagine this:

Avis does not know the car was towed, it receives a NtO in the post and so collects the car from the pound paying nothing.

The NtO is transferred to the driver/member and the council sues the member for the removal/storage fee. Simple.

Any other way there is chaos.

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:13
Post #45

Member No.: 59,924

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:07) *
Car was collected from same spot I dropped off, was in said suspended bay at my time of collection. No ticket on it then.

Sorry about the thread being hijacked - they should take it to the flame pit.

To me, Zip should take the blame for this - they rented a car to you that was already in a suspended bay (true?) and did not make it clear that you should not have returned it there. Also, they have arrangements with councils and I suspect could have got this cancelled.

This post has been edited by stamfordman: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:14

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:15
Post #46

Member No.: 74,048

No we started with a reasonable scenario and rush into the realm of what if fantasy This OP wants to deal with a specific lets keep thing within that parameter

+Quote Post
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:19
Post #47

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:13) *
QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:07) *

Sorry about the thread being hijacked - they should take it to the flame pit.

To me, Zip should take the blame for this - they rented a car to you that was already in a suspended bay (true?) and did not make it clear that you should not have returned it there. Also, they have arrangements with councils and I suspect could have got this cancelled.

Zip has no responsibility for knowing what bays are suspended and the council does not have to tell them. The sign does that. The OP did not see the sign.

I have seen the pcn and photos, he may as well rep/appeal now, he has nothing to lose. Zip need to transfer or pay. Their choice.

+Quote Post
Neil B
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:23
Post #48

We are stuck with the fact we/OP/Avis are too late.
Unless Avis have done something we don't know about.

QUOTE (4101 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:19) *
he may as well rep/appeal now,

How can he ?

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Mon, 12 Feb 2018 - 23:36) *
On Saturday Zipcar emailed me to inform me

We NEED this !

This post has been edited by Neil B: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:23

--------------------

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:23
Post #49

Zip has no responsibility for knowing what bays are suspended and the council does not have to tell them.

You know this how? In any case the fact remains that the car was in contravention before the OP's hire.

+Quote Post
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:24
Post #50

QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:21) *
We are stuck with the fact we/OP/Avis are too late.
Unless Avis have done something we don't know about.

he may as well rep/appeal now,

How can he ?

Agreed, if Avis has not applied to transfer in time then he only has Avis left to argue with. Wandsworth next move is a CC.

It really depends on how long Avis took to inform him of the NtO. If they were slow, he should fight it in court.

On the other hand, they may cancel his membership.

Theres nothing we can do it seems.

+Quote Post
stevenl123
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:27
Post #51

Adding all emails to date:

First received on Saturday 10/02/18
We have received a Penalty Charge Notice WA78933077 on VRM WN17HTY. Unfortunately, having consulted our records I am sorry to inform you that responsibility has been attributed to your account.

The charge was issued after your booking. Please log into your Zipcar Account and follow the link below to view a copy of the notice which has the full details of the charge. Your booking ran from Dec 7th, 2017, 4pm - 5pm. Members are still liable for PCN’s that are issued after their booking, as a result of the vehicle being left parked incorrectly.

https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...56BB58EDC3F30C1

We will pay the charge(130.00 GBP) in four days and will add this and a £15.00 processing charge to your bill then. The processing charge covers the cost to us of dealing with the large volume of notices that we receive.

If you feel this Notice was issued incorrectly and would like to appeal it, please contact us by responding to this email within this window.

If we do not hear from you the PCN will be paid and settled by Zipcar and the associated charge applied to your account in 4 days time. So if you are satisfied that the PCN has been issued correctly no further action is required by you.

If you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Kind regards,

Zipcar Operations Support

My response to this 10/02/18
Hi there,

I am disputing this PCN. I returned the car to the exact spot it was picked up from. In addition, there were no clear markings in the space the car was returned to stating that this was not a valid parking spot. The images in the PDF are very grainy and so I can make out any of the detail.

Finally, this is the first I have heard about the PCN, I believe there is usually a 50% discount if the fine is paid within the first 14 days. As Zipcar have communicated this late to me the responsibility for this ticket is no longer mine due to the administrative error on Zipcar's front.

In summary, I firstly feel this PCN was issued incorrectly and secondly Zipcar's delayed communication of this issue has potentially resulted in the charge doubling which I refuse to take responsibility for.

Their response 12/02/18
Thank you for getting in touch regarding PCN WA78933077 on VRM WN17HTY.

After reviewing the situation I am sorry to say that unfortunately our car club bay was suspended on the day of your reservation.

We made you aware of this via the reservation confirmation email which stated:
"Please note, our Car Club bay on Waterman Street is suspended from 07/12/2017 – 08/12/2017. For the duration of the bay suspension please park in the nearest available Residents bay or Shared use bay within the borough of Wandsworth and please call us on 0333 240 9000 with the location of where the car is parked."

I have attached picture evidence provided by the council which you can find below. In order to view the pictures please log in to your Zipcar account and only then please follow the links:

WA78933077_pho1.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...9D81809BCE9D2E6

WA78933077_pho2.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...BAFE734D8D0D1DA

WA78933077_pho3.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...830AA6D61FCA050

As you can see there were in fact further indication that the bay was suspended and as such the vehicle was left parked in contravention.

It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is left parked legally both during and at the end of their booking. The vehicle must be left parked legally within the designated bay at the end of a booking regardless of where the vehicle is picked up from. If this is not possible for any reason the member must call Zipcar and follow the instructions of the operative they speak to.

Unfortunately it does sometimes happen that our bay may be inaccessible due to a bay suspension or another vehicle parking illegally in our bay. We do however have a contingency procedure agreed with the local authority for each of our locations to make sure that the vehicle can still be left parked legally, as this is still the member’s responsibility in these circumstances. With this particular location we are permitted to park in any residents bay within the borough in these circumstances, provided that we inform them.

It is therefore important that members call us whenever they are unable to park legally within the designated bay, to make sure that the vehicle is left parked legally so that they do not incur a PCN such as this one. We do remind our members that they need to call Zipcar in these situations in their booking confirmation email, the user guide in the glove box, as well as in our terms and conditions. I'm afraid that there is no record of your having called in at the end of your reservation to advise us, so we had no opportunity to take the necessary steps to avoid the issuing of a PCN.

Unfortunately because the vehicle was left parked illegally at the end of your booking and you did not call in, we cannot successfully appeal this PCN and it has been correctly attributed to your account. I’m afraid we will therefore need to pay and apply the associated charge.

I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but we need you to remember that PCNs are not issued by Zipcar, but by the local authority. We try to accommodate our members as best we can, but we, as a company need to recover the costs of these fines from the members responsible.

In regards to the PCN being at the full rate, when a PCN is first issued and placed on the vehicle there is usually a 14 day window within which a reduced rate of 50% is payable.

If a ticket is found on the vehicle by a member, and we are made aware, we do all we can to alert the member responsible and give them the opportunity to either appeal or pay at the reduced rate.

Unfortunately as we were unaware of this PCN until the Notice To Owner was sent to us, by which time the window for the reduced rate had closed, we were not able to inform you until the full rate of £130 was due.

I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but we need you to remember that PCNs are not issued by Zipcar, but by the local authority. We try to accommodate our members as best we can, but we, as a company need to recover the costs of these fines from the members responsible.

I hope that this has helped to clear up any confusion.

Then my email this evening advising them not to pay 13/02/18
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Please do not pay this PCN as I would like to appeal it. I will respond tomorrow, I am currently seeking legal advice on this and I am entitled to appeal this, especially as the ticket was issued when the car was no longer in my ownership, i.e. my contract between myself and Zipcar had ended.

I will respond in full to this tomorrow.

This post has been edited by stevenl123: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:38

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:29
Post #52

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (4101 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:24) *
It really depends on how long Avis took to inform him of the NtO. If they were slow, he should fight it in court.

Avis only informed the OP of the NtO out of courtesy. It was up to them to pay or transfer liability before the end of the 28 day period. If they didn't, it's for them to cough up the money and they cannot demand it back from the OP.

As PMB says, if they try claiming the money back from the OP's card, a charge-back through the bank is the first route to go down.

--------------------
I am not on the "motorists's side", nor am I on the "police/CPS/council's" side, I am simply in favour of the rule of law.
No, I am not a lawyer.

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:33
Post #53

"Please note, our Car Club bay on Waterman Street is suspended from 07/12/2017 – 08/12/2017. For the duration of the bay suspension please park in the nearest available Residents bay or Shared use bay within the borough of Wandsworth and please call us on 0333 240 9000 with the location of where the car is parked."

OK - so really this is mostly your fault for not reading the message. I thought they'd know about the suspension but really they should have moved the car out of there so i think they should share the blame. I agree it's a bummer having to pay the full whack.

Maybe you can get the council to reinstate the discount or you could ask Zip to at least pay that back given they left the car in the bay.

No idea if the PCN itself is appealable.

+Quote Post
Post #54

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:27) *
Adding all emails to date:

First received on Saturday
We have received a Penalty Charge Notice WA78933077 on VRM WN17HTY. Unfortunately, having consulted our records I am sorry to inform you that responsibility has been attributed to your account.

The charge was issued after your booking. Please log into your Zipcar Account and follow the link below to view a copy of the notice which has the full details of the charge. Your booking ran from Dec 7th, 2017, 4pm - 5pm. Members are still liable for PCN’s that are issued after their booking, as a result of the vehicle being left parked incorrectly.

https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...56BB58EDC3F30C1

We will pay the charge(130.00 GBP) in four days and will add this and a £15.00 processing charge to your bill then. The processing charge covers the cost to us of dealing with the large volume of notices that we receive.

If you feel this Notice was issued incorrectly and would like to appeal it, please contact us by responding to this email within this window.

If we do not hear from you the PCN will be paid and settled by Zipcar and the associated charge applied to your account in 4 days time. So if you are satisfied that the PCN has been issued correctly no further action is required by you.

If you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Kind regards,

Zipcar Operations Support

My response to this
Hi there,

I am disputing this PCN. I returned the car to the exact spot it was picked up from. In addition, there were no clear markings in the space the car was returned to stating that this was not a valid parking spot. The images in the PDF are very grainy and so I can make out any of the detail.

Finally, this is the first I have heard about the PCN, I believe there is usually a 50% discount if the fine is paid within the first 14 days. As Zipcar have communicated this late to me the responsibility for this ticket is no longer mine due to the administrative error on Zipcar's front.

In summary, I firstly feel this PCN was issued incorrectly and secondly Zipcar's delayed communication of this issue has potentially resulted in the charge doubling which I refuse to take responsibility for.

Their response
Thank you for getting in touch regarding PCN WA78933077 on VRM WN17HTY.

After reviewing the situation I am sorry to say that unfortunately our car club bay was suspended on the day of your reservation.

We made you aware of this via the reservation confirmation email which stated:

I have attached picture evidence provided by the council which you can find below. In order to view the pictures please log in to your Zipcar account and only then please follow the links:

WA78933077_pho1.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...9D81809BCE9D2E6

WA78933077_pho2.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...BAFE734D8D0D1DA

WA78933077_pho3.jpg: https://members.zipcar.co.uk/members/serve-...830AA6D61FCA050

As you can see there were in fact further indication that the bay was suspended and as such the vehicle was left parked in contravention.

It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is left parked legally both during and at the end of their booking. The vehicle must be left parked legally within the designated bay at the end of a booking regardless of where the vehicle is picked up from. If this is not possible for any reason the member must call Zipcar and follow the instructions of the operative they speak to.

Unfortunately it does sometimes happen that our bay may be inaccessible due to a bay suspension or another vehicle parking illegally in our bay. We do however have a contingency procedure agreed with the local authority for each of our locations to make sure that the vehicle can still be left parked legally, as this is still the member’s responsibility in these circumstances. With this particular location we are permitted to park in any residents bay within the borough in these circumstances, provided that we inform them.

It is therefore important that members call us whenever they are unable to park legally within the designated bay, to make sure that the vehicle is left parked legally so that they do not incur a PCN such as this one. We do remind our members that they need to call Zipcar in these situations in their booking confirmation email, the user guide in the glove box, as well as in our terms and conditions. I'm afraid that there is no record of your having called in at the end of your reservation to advise us, so we had no opportunity to take the necessary steps to avoid the issuing of a PCN.

Unfortunately because the vehicle was left parked illegally at the end of your booking and you did not call in, we cannot successfully appeal this PCN and it has been correctly attributed to your account. I’m afraid we will therefore need to pay and apply the associated charge.

In regards to the PCN being at the full rate, when a PCN is first issued and placed on the vehicle there is usually a 14 day window within which a reduced rate of 50% is payable.

I hope that this has helped to clear up any confusion.

Then my email this evening advising them not to pay
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Please do not pay this PCN as I would like to appeal it. I will respond tomorrow, I am currently seeking legal advice on this and I am entitled to appeal this, especially as the ticket was issued when the car was no longer in my ownership, i.e. my contract between myself and Zipcar had ended.

I will respond in full to this tomorrow.

Add the dates of emails.

I would email Avis and ask them why they did not email you the day the NtO arrived informing you they were going to transfer liability.

They seem to be morons. Here is the law:

4) The grounds referred to in paragraph (2)(b)(i) are—
(a) that the alleged contravention did not occur;
(b) that the recipient—
(i) never was the owner of the vehicle in question;
(ii) had ceased to be its owner before the date on which the alleged contravention
occurred; or
(iii) became its owner after that date;
© that the vehicle had been permitted to remain at rest in the place in question by a person
who was in control of the vehicle without the consent of the owner;
(d) that the recipient is a vehicle-hire firm and—
(i) the vehicle in question was at the material time hired from that firm under a
hiring agreement; and
(ii) the person hiring it had signed a statement of liability acknowledging his liability
in respect of any penalty charge notice served in respect of any parking contravention
involving the vehicle during the currency of the hiring agreement;

+Quote Post
Neil B
Post #55

So Zip left you (and themselves) only one day left to act (deadline 11th) yet proposed not to
pay for 4 days.
Which will mean Wandsworth may now want a further £65 on top.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stevenl123
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:38
Post #56

Email dates added in.

+Quote Post
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:42
Post #57

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:38) *
Email dates added in.

Wandsworth have, effectively, made their money because Avis sat on their butts.

My best suggestion is you phone Wandsworth, explain POLITELY what happened and ask to pay at 50% and have card ready to pay.

If you want a war it will be with Avis, Wandsworth are home and dry it seems. Sorry.

+Quote Post
stevenl123
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:46
Post #58

@4101 Thanks, I will call Wandsworth and offer to pay the original 50% discount tomorrow and hope they understand.

RE: War with Avis, what would be the best way to go about this? The tone of their emails and the fact it is not possible to speak to someone on the phone at their end has frustrated me and its not really about the money but would like to try and get them to cough up for this shambles.

Cheers.

+Quote Post
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:53
Post #59

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:46) *
@4101 Thanks, I will call Wandsworth and offer to pay the original 50% discount tomorrow and hope they understand.

RE: War with Avis, what would be the best way to go about this? The tone of their emails and the fact it is not possible to speak to someone on the phone at their end has frustrated me and its not really about the money but would like to try and get them to cough up for this shambles.

Cheers.

Start with an email:

"This is a formal complaint. You made me aware of you being served with a Notice to Owner ref:xxxxxxxxxx on xxxxxxxxxxx.

This was too late for me to ask you transfer liability to me so that I could contest the PCN. Please explain why you took so long to inform me that you had received the NtO. I don't think you have treated me fairly."

That should get the ball rolling.

ps
I left Zipcar when they put the annual fee up. Shame it was good whilst it was cheap, nice VW Golf.

This post has been edited by 4101: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:54

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:53
Post #60

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (stevenl123 @ Tue, 13 Feb 2018 - 23:27) *

Looking at the dates, Zipcar have lost the opportunity to appeal and it is entirely their own fault. This means it's likely to end up purely as a private matter between Zipcar and the OP (There is no reason at this point for the council to do anything other than demand the whole charge). The implication is that this is now essentially a customer service issue between the OP and Zipcar as to who ultimately picks up the tab.

I would reply to Zipcar with something along these lines:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Zipcar has no authority to correct payment for PCNs on behalf of local authorities. The correct legal procedure in this scenario is for Zipcar to appeal the Penalty Charge on the ground that Zipcar is a hire firm, and supply the details of the person who hired the car (In this case that would be me). If you look on the Notice to Owner, you will see it quite clearly states on the second page under ground D:

"We are a hire firm, the vehicle was on hire at the material time and the hirer accepted liability in writing for any Penalty Charge Notice issued to the vehicle wile it was on hire. Tick box 'D' if the vehicle was on hire at the time of the contravention and the hirer signed a formal agreement accepting liability for parking charges. You must give the name and address of the hirer at the relevant time"

This means the authority will cancel the Notice to Owner sent to Zipcar and issue a new Notice to Owner to the Zipcar member, leaving this as a private matter between the member and the relevant authority.

It is Zipcar's responsibility to appeal on this ground within the 28 day period provided, this is provided for in the Traffic Management Act 2004 and its subordinate regulations. Please note I will not accept any liability for Zipcar's failure to follow the correct procedure established by law, which must be followed to transfer liability. I also remind you that the legal process set out under the Traffic Management Act 2004 takes precedence over your terms and conditions.

--------------------
I am not on the "motorists's side", nor am I on the "police/CPS/council's" side, I am simply in favour of the rule of law.
No, I am not a lawyer.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Monday, 19th November 2018 - 20:50
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.