PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Southwark council PCN by post 102 days after alleged contravention date, PCN by post for 51j dated 102 days after incident date
post Tue, 27 Oct 2020 - 18:58
Post #1

New Member

Group: Members
Posts: 8
Joined: 27 Oct 2020
Member No.: 110,333

I have received a PCN by post for '51j; failing to comply with a no-entry sign'.
The odd thing is that the date of this is in 15/07/2020 and I received this PCN 103 days later (PCN dated 26/10/2020).

PCN copy attached.

As far as I can recall, I was on NHS COVID volunteer duty at that time, taking a vulnerable patient to the hospital and may have genuinely taken a wrong turn as I have never been to that area prior to the day (so much for trying to do a good deed).

Regardless, Is a 3 months+ delayed PCN legit? Surely the council have some (more realistic) time limit in which to issue such PCNs?

Any advice on next steps (Informal reps/challenge etc) is most appreciated.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 20)
post Tue, 27 Oct 2020 - 18:58
Post #

Advertise here!

Go to the top of the page
Quote Post
post Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - 12:19
Post #21


Group: Members
Posts: 21,175
Joined: 3 Dec 2010
Member No.: 42,618

Fix the spacing, it's not easy to read one massive block of text. Other than that, you're good to go.

I am not on the "motorists's side", nor am I on the "police/CPS/council's" side, I am simply in favour of the rule of law.
No, I am not a lawyer.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:



Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 24th November 2020 - 20:29
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.