Freeman solisitorwanted
of prison planet
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 00:54
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107,722

Hi
Any advice on this please

I am looking for a freeman solicitor; and that is someone who represents someone in court in the capacity of a freeman. And what I mean by a freeman is a human being (and not a person) that lawfully (and not legally) dose not stand under any statute/ act of parliament/ admiral law/ law of the sea because they choice as Sovereign beings by there constitutional rights (magna carta treaty for the state of England and all other crown governed country) not to represent the corporative title they where given (there name or Mr/Mrs in upper case letters) when they where born in the form of a birth certificate

Have a look at this video, it is rayman Sinclair and someone ells with a hidden camera in court representing someone in count in the above means. I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)
https://youtu.be/zfwDjbZgLqI
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Advertisement
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 00:54
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Logician
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 01:16
Post #2

Member No.: 36,528

We are not at all keen on that nonsense here, and if you get to court you will find they are not either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
of prison planet
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 01:18
Post #3

QUOTE (Logician @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 01:16) *
We are not at all keen on that nonsense here, and if you get to court you will find they are not either.

noncnece really! so whos side are you on then?

This post has been edited by of prison planet: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 01:21

+Quote Post
baggins1234
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 05:51
Post #4

Member No.: 39,849

QUOTE (of prison planet @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 01:18) *

Presumably the side of the real world and not some far fetched fantasy planet?

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 06:58
Post #5

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (of prison planet @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 00:54) *
I am looking for a freeman solicitor;

Another Freeman "victory" video, I see, with the usual outcome. Are you really sure you want a solicitor skilled in leading you to defeat? That's assuming that the SRA even allow real solicitors to persist in employing fanciful woo-woo arguments like those.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post
TonyS
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 08:34
Post #6

Member No.: 60,732

Hi

I am looking for a freeman solicitor; and that is someone who represents someone in court in the capacity of a freeman. And what I mean by a freeman is a human being (and not a person) that lawfully (and not legally) dose not stand under any statute/ act of parliament/ admiral law/ law of the sea because they choice as Sovereign beings by there constitutional rights (magna carta treaty for the state of England and all other crown governed country) not to represent the corporative title they where given (there name or Mr/Mrs in upper case letters) when they where born in the form of a birth certificate

Have a look at this video, it is rayman Sinclair and someone ells with a hidden camera in court representing someone in count in the above means. I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)

I presume by Freeman you don't mean Nick Freeman?

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 08:34
Post #7

Member No.: 42,618

See the footer at the end of this message.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
ManxRed
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:32
Post #8

Member No.: 21,992

Popcorn ordered.

I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)

Maybe he got too near the edge and fell off.

--------------------
Sometimes I use big words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

+Quote Post
southpaw82
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:37
Post #9

Member No.: 18,483

Hi

Assuming you’re not a troll... there is no such thing as a “freeman solicitor”. No actual solicitor would peddle such unadulterated claptrap as that espoused by the freeman movement. If you find a “lawyer” willing to do so, they’re not a real (i.e. authorised and regulated) lawyer.

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
Umkomaas
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 10:55
Post #10

Member No.: 59,842

Keep it coming @OP - makes a nice break from reading yet another 'Help, help, Yelp, I've got a parking ticket'! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JimmyG1234
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 13:54
Post #11

Member No.: 106,364

Some further info about Raymond St.Clair, not Sinclair:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forum...ad.php?t=203625

https://www.realscam.com/f11/ray-st-clair-real-story-49/

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?116658-...ighlight=Beaver

http://www.faketitles.com/html/the_eager_beaver.html

http://www.baronage.co.uk/bphtm-03/beaver-2.html

+Quote Post
Ocelot
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 18:01
Post #12

Member No.: 1,326

QUOTE (TonyS @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 08:34) *
Hi

That's what I first thought, then I realised it was another amusing FOTL thread.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 19:23
Post #13

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:37) *
Assuming you’re not a troll... there is no such thing as a “freeman solicitor”. No actual solicitor would peddle such unadulterated claptrap as that espoused by the freeman movement. If you find a “lawyer” willing to do so, they’re not a real (i.e. authorised and regulated) lawyer.

You're forgetting that in the freeman interpretation of the law la-la land the Acts that provide for lawyers to be authorised and regulated are not real laws, and if any freeman lawyer gets convicted of any offences under the Legal Services Act 2007, that's because the judges are "corrupt" rolleyes.gif

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
of prison planet
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 20:23
Post #14

QUOTE (baggins1234 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 06:51) *
Presumably the side of the real world and not some far fetched fantasy planet?

This is not some fantasy world; this is my constitutional rights
I would surgest that you do some research on the matter before passing judgment

BTW my user name was not set correctly when I registered. I was ask for 2 names
and the first was: worthless little eater
and the second was: of prison planet

So one would presume the first one should be displayed

QUOTE (Fredd @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 07:58) *

Another Freeman "victory" video, I see, with the usual outcome. Are you really sure you want a solicitor skilled in leading you to defeat? That's assuming that the SRA even allow real solicitors to persist in employing fanciful woo-woo arguments like those.

What do you think they staged the hole video or something?

QUOTE (TonyS @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:34) *

Absolutely not sir! I happen to live in Manchester and from my own experience the man is a bloody hypocrite who is only doing it for the money

QUOTE (cp8759 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:34) *

See the footer at the end of this message.

It truly amazes me how one thing starts off being in favor of our human rights (example this forum and money saving expert) but it turns out its quite the opposite in reality

The term lawful rebellion springs to mind!

QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 10:37) *

I am a troll sir! infact I am that much of a troll I went to the extent of making the whole bloody video up myself using Adobe Premiere Elements

QUOTE (JimmyG1234 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 14:54) *

And thank you; thank you for your constructive input

QUOTE (cp8759 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 20:23) *
QUOTE (southpaw82 @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 09:37) *

You're forgetting that in the freeman interpretation of the law la-la land the Acts that provide for lawyers to be authorised and regulated are not real laws, and if any freeman lawyer gets convicted of any offences under the Legal Services Act 2007, that's because the judges are "corrupt" rolleyes.gif

But reading the above link this human being has played the part of many different corporative enteritis of different titles and names

+Quote Post
southpaw82
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 21:10
Post #15

Member No.: 18,483

Have you taken your pills today?

--------------------

Any comments made do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon. No lawyer/client relationship should be assumed nor should any duty of care be owed.

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 21:44
Post #16

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (of prison planet @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 20:23) *

The first username was described in the registration form as your "login username". That's the username you use to login with.
The second username was described in the registration form as your "display username". That's the username that's displayed to people when you post.

So your username was in fact set correctly, it's rather that you didn't read properly what the two names were for.

QUOTE (Fredd @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 07:58) *

What do you think they staged the hole video or something?

No, I don't think they're bright enough to stage something like that. If you watch the whole video then right at the end it transpires that actually a liability order was made. In secret, by the corrupt court, obviously - but nevertheless the case was a loss, not a victory.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post
mickR
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 22:39
Post #17

Member No.: 9,919

I must defend the OP here, i know exactly who it is... A list celeb Jack Nicholson. What was that film called again? ...
One flew over ...

This post has been edited by mickR: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 23:10

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 23:19
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

This is not some fantasy world; this is my constitutional rights
I would surgest that you do some research on the matter before passing judgment

You are entitled to your opinion that you are not living in some fantasy world. You are delusional, but entitled to be so.
Presumably on your planet (which presumably is known as "on the land") "this is my constitutional rights" is grammatically correct, and "surgest" is a real world. Here on planet Earth, it merely gives the uninitiated a guide to how much credence to give to your ramblings.

As for research, at least two of the posters participating in this train wreck of a thread have qualifying law degrees - however, as with every (real) lawyer and judge in the land, we were taught a version of constitutional law which does not accept yours. Regardless of whether or not you are right (and you are not), no court in the land (or any other real land) will ever uphold the FMOTL principles. Feel free to be find yourself held in contempt by explaining to the judge(s) that they are corrupt when they rule against you.

I don't know if you are aware, but the basis of the FMOTL argument is a US judgment which held that some minor administrative technicality did not nullify the democratically elected state legislature and all the legislation they passed. Somehow, the FMOTL brigade decided that for their own purposes, a majority democratically electing a legislature validating the legislation equated to individuals being able to decline legislation as it is not law.

So, did you simply not research the bollox you are spouting, or are you too retarded to understand it?

--------------------
Andy

Some people think that I make them feel stupid. To be fair, they deserve most of the credit.

+Quote Post
Steve_999
post Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 23:23
Post #19

Member No.: 20,304

"Constitutional rights"? I thought this pertained to the UK. Do we suddenly have a constitution? Have I missed something?

+Quote Post
worthles little ...
post Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - 00:16
Post #20

Group: Closed
Member No.: 107,741

QUOTE (Fredd @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 22:44) *

The first username was described in the registration form as your "login username". That's the username you use to login with.
The second username was described in the registration form as your "display username". That's the username that's displayed to people when you post.

So your username was in fact set correctly, it's rather that you didn't read properly what the two names were for.

Is this looking better sir?

QUOTE (Fredd @ Tue, 4 Feb 2020 - 22:44) *
No, I don't think they're bright enough to stage something like that. If you watch the whole video then right at the end it transpires that actually a liability order was made. In secret, by the corrupt court, obviously - but nevertheless the case was a loss, not a victory.

No it didint!

QUOTE (andy_foster @ Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - 00:19) *
As for research, at least two of the posters participating in this train wreck of a thread have qualifying law degrees -

so they are experts with the final word and must be trusted and obeyed!

QUOTE (andy_foster @ Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - 00:19) *
Feel free to be find yourself held in contempt by explaining to the judge(s) that they are corrupt when they rule against you.

please watch the video for further clarification
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_clpkjBoBg

QUOTE (Steve_999 @ Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - 00:23) *
"Constitutional rights"? I thought this pertained to the UK. Do we suddenly have a constitution? Have I missed something?

its called the magna carta treaty 1215/ amended 1217

This post has been edited by worthles little eater: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - 00:17

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 22:24
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here