PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Invalid PCN number, lack of response from ES Parking
PWynne
post Mon, 7 Sep 2015 - 18:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,255

ES Parking claim I "Did not pay and dispaly a pre paid voucher or place it in view". I do still have the pay and display ticket from the date in question. I wrote to ES Parking twice using and ammending templates I found on the internet, ES Parking sent back two identical standard responses. I then tried to appeal, perhaps unwisely, to the IPC however the PCN number was not recognised (I also tried the number on their online payment system to see if it would work here, again it was not recognised). I have since contacted ES Parking via their online contact form and letter asking for evidence of the parking violation and for a PCN number that works. I have not had a response from them but I have now heard from ZZPS Limited and Wright Hassall asking for money. I sent ZZPS a copy of the letters sent to ES Parking and explained on the phone that I have not had a response.

I am now asking for advice on what to do. Without a valid PCN number can the claim proceed? Should I contact Wright Hassall and explain or simply deny the debt? Is it now likely to go to court as I still refuse to pay the fine and would I have a leg to stand on due to lack of communication from ES Parking?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. MSE said Gan is really good at letter phrasing!

Thank you in advance for any help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Mon, 7 Sep 2015 - 18:40
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Mon, 7 Sep 2015 - 19:34
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,642

Appealing to the IAS is a waste of time anyway.

Debt denied would make sense to me.

Never ever call. Always in writing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 10:52
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here