Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Final reminder from P4Parking, Parked on a residential area for 10 min
MarcinS
post Fri, 12 Jan 2018 - 12:19
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 95,924

Hi
A PCN was found on my car on 6/5/2017 as my car was parked "In A No Parking Zone" for 10 min to drop shoping home and change clothes. On 3/1/2018 I received Final reminder. I haven't received anything in between this time, any reminder, nothing. Parking ticket doesn't say how long I parked there I'm not sure if its matter.
Below Enclosed picture of the communication.
Will be great full of any help.

By the way if there is no parking zone what law say about left a car for a moment to drop children from school or shoping - should I rent a helicopter to drop them down??? Road should be closed clearly to other cars than this with residential parking permit.

This post has been edited by MarcinS: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 21:59
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
ostell
post Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 22:27
Post #21

Member No.: 60,457

For the NTK outside 14 days don't bother mentioning the IPC CoP, especially as they are a BPA compnay (it's on the letters). POFA is real law, the PoC, whichever flavour, is not.

Jopson. Mention that this is a persuasive appeal case. I believe the judge stated that loading and unloading were not parking. Read the case and quaote relevant bits.

Charge disproportionate. I believe in the Beavis judgement the judges found that their decision was only for the particular circumstances and in other situation the penalty rules still apply, and penalty not being allowed in civil cases.

Why are you mentioning the IAS? This is a BPA company and second appeal will be POPLA, where the 14 days will win.

Why 35 days?

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 22:27
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
cabbyman
post Mon, 15 Jan 2018 - 07:24
Post #22

Member No.: 16,066

So your tenancy agreement is a blank sheet of paper with no address????? Or does it refer to a rabbit hutch? Or does it refer to a field?

It should commence something like 'the property and grounds/common parts/........ at [address]' It MAY also go on to describe the property in a little more detail.

QUOTE (cabbyman @ Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 20:15) *
QUOTE (cabbyman @ Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 06:37) *
QUOTE (cabbyman @ Fri, 12 Jan 2018 - 19:08) *
What is the 'demise?' How does the lease describe the property you are renting?

I am attempting to ascertain how much of the 'property' has been let to you and how much can be considered common parts, commercial, etc.

--------------------
Cabbyman 8 PPCs 0

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 23rd May 2018 - 10:55
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.