Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Euro Parking Services - No response to appeal
Parkingproblem10...
post Sat, 14 Sep 2019 - 14:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 105,728

Hello Forum,

I received a NTK back in April from Euro Parking Services for the contravention of not 'parking within the marked bays'. In actual fact the driver at the time had driven into the off street parking facility operated by the PPC to what the driver thought was a genuine space at the end and then got subsequently blocked into the car park by a waiting under driving outside the Tesco Express. The driver and passenger got out and whizzed into the shop to speak with the security guard to get them to move on the uber as the uber wouldnt move. By the by the whole incidence amounted to a Toal of 6 minutes of grief.

I appealed the parking charge notice by recorded delivery track and send which was delivered well within the prescribed 28 days.

5 months later I have now received a 'final reminder' letter from the PPC saying I haven't appealed blah blah blah.

Do I write to their complaints team with an attachment of the original appeal letter and proof of postage?

Do I try and get the landowner to cancel the charge?

Do I complain to the DVLA, ICP, Local MPs and the Queen?

I know that in my area there has recently been cases that have attended court on the 'entering land and entering a contract' for a case that was recently won. I have researched the ICP appeal process and it seems of limited favourable outcome. In addition I am time poor - aren't we all - and I could do without nasty letters that may end up in LBCC CCJ etc.s

ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED IN REGARDS TO NEXT STEPS.

THANKS biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Sat, 14 Sep 2019 - 14:30
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Mon, 16 Sep 2019 - 15:52
Post #2

Member No.: 15,642

ECP,aren't known for court.

One letter back stating an appeal was sent and receieved by them on x date, nd you have proof of this.
You require them to cancel the invoice, as they failed to respond within the time prescribed by the bpa.

+Quote Post
Redivi
post Mon, 16 Sep 2019 - 16:16
Post #3

Member No.: 96,238

It's EPS, a member of the IPC that does do court

I would file but ignore everything except a Letter Before Claim

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 06:41
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here