NTO received, but had not received PCN
Iknowitsjustapug
post Wed, 17 Oct 2018 - 22:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,456

Hi all,

New to this forum, thanks in advance.

Okay, so a little over a month ago, I met up with some friends at their local skatepark (not my county). Around half hour later, another of our friends arrived, and said that I needed to move my car off of the grass verge as he had just spoken to CEO. I rushed to my car and moved it off of the verge as 2 wheels were indeed on the verge (note that at this time, there was no PCN on the screen). I had parked intentionally this way to allow room for traffic to pass. I then returned to the skatepark And talked to my friend who said that he saw the CEO as he pulled up and asked him if he was giving my vehicle a ticket, the CEO told him that he was, and asked him if he knew the owner of the vehicle. My friend told the CEO that he knew the owner and that he would get the owner to move the vehicle, to which the CEO seemed satisfied.

Back to date, I have received a NTO from the council for the PCN that I did not receive. I have logged on to the council's website to view any images, but there seems to be a problem where it cannot find any information.

Firstly, as I received no PCN and there was no reason that the CEO would have been unable to attach to the windscreen, is there reasonable grounds to fight this? Secondly if I could use my friend as a witness, would that help the situation as he told my friend that I could move the vehicle. Thirdly, is it a ticketable offence to have 2 wheels on the verge. And finally, as so far there are no images does that help my case?

Thanks for reading
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Wed, 17 Oct 2018 - 22:09
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Wed, 17 Oct 2018 - 22:15
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,048

Post the NTO

check again if no photos on line ask for them and then post them

Yes they can give a PCN dependent on area its an instant contravention so saying you will move doesn't matter, How far away did you move the car? Technically if you move before service then they must serve the PCN by post

post a GSV

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 18:29
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here