Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCN Unloading in Loading Bay for Goods Vehicles Only
User567
post Tue, 5 Jun 2018 - 13:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,268

Hello,

I have received a PCN whilst unloading goods from my hatchback vehicle in a Loading Bay "Goods Vehicles Loading Only".
I have a receipt to prove that I used the loading bay to unload and return the goods to a nearby business.
My vehicle was stationary for no longer than 7 minutes.
Once I had returned back to my vehicle, the PCN was left attached to my windscreen.
The PCN contravention code is: 23 parked in a parking place or area not designated for that class of vehicle.

Can I appeal this based on grounds the contravention did not occur?

Please see attached google maps link, photos of the PCN and the loading bay signage:

Google maps link: Google Maps

PCN

SIGNAGE

Thanks in advance!

This post has been edited by User567: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 - 14:09
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 21)
User567
post Sat, 16 Jun 2018 - 20:13
Post #21

Member No.: 98,268

Hello,

I have just attempted to challenge the PCN online, however the following error message is received:

This box can't accept more than 1500 characters. Please reduce the text or, if your challenge is lengthy, please write to us at:
RBK Parking Services, PO Box 220, Lowton Way, Hellaby, Sheffield, S98 1NU.

If I send the challenge in writing it will arrive the day after the 14 day “reduced charged” period – Will I still be entitled to the reduced charge if the challenge is rejected?

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Sat, 16 Jun 2018 - 20:13
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Incandescent
post Sat, 16 Jun 2018 - 20:40
Post #22

Member No.: 54,455

QUOTE (User567 @ Sat, 16 Jun 2018 - 21:13) *
Hello,

I have just attempted to challenge the PCN online, however the following error message is received:

This box can't accept more than 1500 characters. Please reduce the text or, if your challenge is lengthy, please write to us at:
RBK Parking Services, PO Box 220, Lowton Way, Hellaby, Sheffield, S98 1NU.

If I send the challenge in writing it will arrive the day after the 14 day “reduced charged” period – Will I still be entitled to the reduced charge if the challenge is rejected?

Challenge on-line with a summary and say that the full text of the challenge is being posted. If you're worried about the discount, why challenge at all ? Virtually all informal challenges are rejected, it is one of the main elements of council gaming of the system.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 24th June 2018 - 02:54
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.