PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Brexit,, Wilson V Prime Minister ( Dec 7th )
little-freddie
post Tue, 6 Nov 2018 - 08:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,071

Ok, Leagle Eagles,... I've tried to wade through this,... simple question, Does this have wings?? Can it fly???

http://www.croftsolicitors.com/wp-content/...nt-of-Facts.pdf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 42)
Advertisement
post Tue, 6 Nov 2018 - 08:44
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
bargepole
post Wed, 14 Nov 2018 - 23:39
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Bad Boyz & Girlz
Member No.: 1,353

QUOTE (Churchmouse @ Wed, 14 Nov 2018 - 19:48) *
I voted, but I recall being quite complacent about it. After all, nobody I knew or spoke to (in the City) said they were voting Leave! I'd always known that the UK outside of London was different, but the Brexit vote really brought it home (and kicked me in the stomach)...

So that makes you, as someone famously said, part of the liberal metropolitan elite who think that civilisation ceases to exist outside of the Circle Line.

This is one of the reasons why no plans were made by politicians and civil servants in the event of a Leave victory - they just couldn't conceive of it happening.

As a result, government has spent the last two years going round in circles, to reach the point we are at today, which is unsatisfactory to just about everyone.

It's all Cameron's fault. When he came back from the EU in early 2016, with very little in the way of concessions, he should have said "We're going to have a referendum, and as Prime Minister it will be my job to implement the wishes of the people. There are good arguments for staying in the EU, and there are good arguments for leaving the EU, but I'm not going to pick sides - I leave that to others, and I will remain neutral throughout the campaign."

--------------------
We'll fight them on the roads, we'll fight them in the courts, and we shall never, ever, surrender
Cases Won = 20 (17 as McKenzie Friend) : Cases Lost = 4. Private Parking tickets ignored: 3. Paid: 0.

+Quote Post
Churchmouse
post Thu, 15 Nov 2018 - 08:30
Post #42

Member No.: 20,731

QUOTE (bargepole @ Wed, 14 Nov 2018 - 23:39) *
QUOTE (Churchmouse @ Wed, 14 Nov 2018 - 19:48) *
I voted, but I recall being quite complacent about it. After all, nobody I knew or spoke to (in the City) said they were voting Leave! I'd always known that the UK outside of London was different, but the Brexit vote really brought it home (and kicked me in the stomach)...

So that makes you, as someone famously said, part of the liberal metropolitan elite who think that civilisation ceases to exist outside of the Circle Line.

This is one of the reasons why no plans were made by politicians and civil servants in the event of a Leave victory - they just couldn't conceive of it happening.

I live well outside of the Circle Line, but I readily admit to having misread the sentiment in the Shires. Perhaps I was a bit too optimistic. I'll leave it there.

--Churchmouse

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 15 Nov 2018 - 09:07
Post #43

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (bargepole @ Wed, 14 Nov 2018 - 19:27) *
none of which have materialised.

Erm, I'd suggest that some have, or at least will currently materialise in March next year barring a major (currently not planned) change, not all obviously.

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 8-0 PPC's

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 18th November 2018 - 13:18
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.