post Thu, 12 Jul 2018 - 07:03
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,297

Date of letter; 20/06/2018
Date of event; 15/06/2018
Date Issued; 20/06//2018

Over two hours in a Aldi car Park.

Normally I get off paying these are they dont mention the freedom act on the back - I normally quote; , 9 (2) (f), failing to give the keeper notice of possible liability.

However this one has the following on the back;

Protection of Freedom Act

You are notified under paragraph 9 (2) (b) of schedule 4 of the protection of freedoms act 2012 that the driver of the motor vehicle is required to pay this parking charge in full. As we do not know the drivers name or current postal adress, if you were not the driver at the time, you should tell us the name and current postal address of the driver and pass this notice to them.

You are warned if, after 29 days from the date given (which is presumend to be the second working date after the Date Issued), the parking change has not been paid in full and we do not know the name and address pf the driver, we have the right to recover any unpaid part of the charge from you. This is subjet to our complying with the applicable conditions under Schedule 4 of that Act.

Do you think I can still get away without paying this or as theyve mentioned freedom act then I wont be able to?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 18:35
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here