PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

stopping at a bus stand, stopping at a bus stand
Needi32304
post Fri, 13 Oct 2017 - 03:53
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,509

I received a PCN today for stopping at the bus stand whereas in reality I did not stop at the bus stand, nor did i drop off any one there ( as is the usual case). In fact, the vehicle in front of me had stopped and I can be clearly seen on pictures that my vehicle position changed even when they took snaps at the interval of 0.4 seconds. I am worried how to proceed for it as I am way way away from the legal terminology and also can't sleep paying the PCN for no fault of mine. Please suggest what to write to the council to effectively communicate my message. I am willing to go to any limit, even will go to the court if they don't cancel my PCN. Do they really cancel or try finding reasons of not cancelling it. I don't know why they issued PCN at first hand as it was quite visible that the vehicle had changed its position a bit and there was a vehicle infront of mine.

Even if they cancel my PCN, this caused too much headache to me.

Thanks

This post has been edited by Needi32304: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 - 04:08
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Fri, 13 Oct 2017 - 03:53
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
ostell
post Fri, 13 Oct 2017 - 07:27
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,457

You're in the private ticket part of the forum, needs to be be moved to the council section.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 25th February 2018 - 09:42
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.