PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Favourite quotes of the year!
Broadsword
post Sat, 31 Dec 2005 - 15:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,246

Four of my favourite quotes that had me in stitches!!!

It's reading prose and banter of this quality that has kept me glued to this website instead of getting on and fixing things about the house........

priceless laugh.gif

1. CJM99

Despite our jaundiced view of Magistrates, compassion is not uncommon.

Now to be 'jaundiced again'. The compassion is simply another way they feed their egos.
2. Chadders (My overall winner laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif )

mars wrote: (In response to a member who had returned a fully signed NIP/172 form before finding Pepipoo)
done well so far

Chadders wrote:
really? which forums have you been reading then?

edit: or more likely, how many of your "Book of Completely Useless Advice to 'Getting Off Speeding Tickets'" have you sold on ebay

3. Andy_Foster

There is a cunningly hidden post entitled "READ THIS FIRST". See if you can find it

4. Shelby

Thamesvalley has trouble working me out, he should read Ol paul's posts............
Like watching a monkey trying to kick a football.

Anyone else got their personal favouites

This post has been edited by broadsword: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 17:35
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 29)
Advertisement
post Sat, 31 Dec 2005 - 15:07
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
flashman
post Tue, 26 Sep 2006 - 19:54
Post #21

Member No.: 2,580

Bailey:
Just had my mom on the phone telling me I've been nipped; she wasted no time in filling in the form naming me as the driver, returning it the same day it arrived, so I can expect my own personalised version sometime soon no doubt.
Jeffreyarcher:
Well, that's her crossed of your Christmas card list then.

--------------------

+Quote Post
thamesvalley
post Wed, 18 Oct 2006 - 13:22
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Bad Boyz & Girlz
Member No.: 995

Nominee : MartinHP71
Topic : Police car crashes into bungalow ... Bungalow crashes into police car

Quote : "The police are clearly experts in high speed driving and therefore it can be safely assumed that the Bungalow was at fault. It clearly moved from its normal position in the garden and placed itself in the path of the police vehicle which was be driven in a professional and progressive manner"

URL : http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=140990
Rating : 5 stars
Source :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/6061338.stm

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by thamesvalley: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 - 13:23

--------------------
"... and if I may put it to you, sometimes weasel words are used so that unless you ask the right question, you don't get the answer. Do you follow what I am saying here? Do you follow that?"

+Quote Post
soft_lad
post Thu, 19 Oct 2006 - 03:23
Post #23

Member No.: 3,666

"White Appliances" laugh.gif ... The guilty party knows who he is...

--------------------
Soft_lad 2 - Scammers 0

+Quote Post
thamesvalley
post Thu, 26 Oct 2006 - 10:30
Post #24

Group Icon

Nominee : John Hope (Devises Magistrates Court Clerk)
Topic : The answering of Mika's Civvy questions
Quote : "So we are happy with the answer to question 3 then, Can we just scribble out the first sentence so it reads ..."
Date : 15:03 - Tue 24th Oct 2006
URL : (none)
Rating : 4 stars
Comment : Yes we are happy with the answer so lets just change the question ??

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by thamesvalley: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 - 10:31
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"... and if I may put it to you, sometimes weasel words are used so that unless you ask the right question, you don't get the answer. Do you follow what I am saying here? Do you follow that?"

+Quote Post
Blackbird
post Wed, 27 Dec 2006 - 16:23
Post #25

Member No.: 200

Late entry for the year from Andy Foster
BTW, I only use "Parent & Child" spaces when I take my mum shopping.
........since these parking spaces usually have a pushchair painted in them I just hope he doesn't go the full hog........take pity on Mrs Foster wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Blackbird: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 - 16:24

--------------------

+Quote Post
thamesvalley
post Tue, 20 Feb 2007 - 15:26
Post #26

Group Icon

The first one thats actually made me chuckle in 2007

Nominee : Quattro
Topic : Being a law abiding citizen...
Quote :

DanielButcher1 : "I am a law abiding citizen"
Quattro : "No, you are a motorist, you can no longer be both cool.gif "

URL : http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=169525
History : I am a law abiding citizen, but don't want to be caught to ransom by this camera partnerships and blemish my perfect standing in the society. Please advice.

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TINBASHER
post Mon, 12 Mar 2007 - 14:36
Post #27

Member No.: 2,871

(Muffasah @ Mon, 12 Mar 2007 - 08:50) hi im soon going to be 18 and am looking to apply to the police force, but about 6 months ago i done a very foolish thing and shot someone with a BB gun whilst driving by in a car,. Iv regretted it ever since. I was given a police caution, but will this mean that the police wont take me on as a recruit because of what i done?

The current Police Service will probably hire you and put you into a Firearms Section where you can do some real damage - NOT!!

Rgds
Zapata

Followed by.......

(Muffasah @ Mon, 12 Mar 2007 - 08:50) hi im soon going to be 18 and am looking to apply to the police force, but about 6 months ago i done a very foolish thing and shot someone with a BB gun whilst driving by in a car,. Iv regretted it ever since. I was given a police caution, but will this mean that the police wont take me on as a recruit because of what i done?

if your from a minority group you should be ok,and be ranked chief inspector in aprox 3 months....

These shot me to pieces...never a truer word and all that

Tb

--------------------
When Stephen Hawking guest starred on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Descent", he was taken on a guided tour of the set. Pausing in front of the warp core set piece, he remarked, "I'm working on that".

MORRIS MINOR 1960s = 70MPH NSL
ANY DAMN DECENT CAR TODAY = 80MPH NSL

+Quote Post
Blackbird
post Wed, 9 May 2007 - 07:23
Post #28

Member No.: 200

A moment of culture from "tinbasher"

--------------------

+Quote Post
WTF
post Sun, 9 Dec 2007 - 17:38
Post #29

Member No.: 359

"I'm disgusted. These people are civil servants. I'm a taxpayer. I'm paying these people to prosecute me, and frankly I'm not getting value for money."

By Dr Science

Classic

WTF

--------------------
Points on License: 0

Bad Boy - and proud of it
Fought : 6
Won : 5 (to be fair - 3 were away games)
Lost : 1 (away game)

Games Abandoned (my side folded rather than proceed to trial - all away games) : 2

Home game in progress : 0
Away Games in Progress: 0

NOTICE The content of this post and of any replies to it may assist in or relate to the formulation of strategy tactics etcetera in a legal action. This post and any replies to it should therefore be assumed to be legally privileged and therefore must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to outside of the PePiPoo forum on which it was originally posted additionally it must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to by any person or organisation other than a member of PePiPoo appropriately paid up and in full compliance with the PePiPoo terms of use for the forum on which it was originally posted. The PePiPoo terms of use can be found at http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=boardrules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are reading this material in any form other than an on-line HTML resource directly and legitimately accessed via a URL commencing "http://forums.pepipoo.com" then it has been obtained by improper means and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. If the material you are reading does not include this notice then it has been obtained improperly and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. Your attention is drawn to the Written Standards for the Conduct of Professional Work issued by the Bar Standards Board particularly under heading 7, "Documents".

+Quote Post
TINBASHER
post Wed, 2 Jan 2008 - 14:15
Post #30

Member No.: 2,871

Although Quattro appears to agree with Tinbasher on the matter of personal details perhaps shooting ones self in the foot is not advisable... laugh.gif

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=26053

Quote Quattro

"I did the same today in Currys.

I bought a new cooker and refused to give them my address and post code cool.gif

Felt fairly good about it until he asked where I wanted it delivered."

--------------------
When Stephen Hawking guest starred on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Descent", he was taken on a guided tour of the set. Pausing in front of the warp core set piece, he remarked, "I'm working on that".

MORRIS MINOR 1960s = 70MPH NSL
ANY DAMN DECENT CAR TODAY = 80MPH NSL

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 14:00
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here