Members' Forum
Fredd
post Fri, 12 Mar 2004 - 21:47
Post #1

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome to the Supporter Members section of FightBack!

This section is for all you boys and girls who are not just interested in finding information on how badly motoring law really works, but are also prepared to stand up, be counted and do something about it!

As a Supporter Member you'll automatically have access to additional benefits for the duration of your subscription, including access to the private BB&G forum.

You can subscribe by clicking on the "My Controls" link at the top of any page, and then selecting "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" from the Option menu on the left (or just click here). Complete details of the subscription packages and payment methods available are in the Members' Forums Help topic.

Needless to say access to all of the current public areas of the website and FightBack will continue to be available free of charge.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Start new topic
Replies (60 - 72)
Advertisement
post Fri, 12 Mar 2004 - 21:47
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
WTF
post Sun, 4 Sep 2005 - 08:29
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 359

Welcome

Sean

--------------------
Points on License: 0

Bad Boy - and proud of it
Fought : 6
Won : 5 (to be fair - 3 were away games)
Lost : 1 (away game)

Games Abandoned (my side folded rather than proceed to trial - all away games) : 2

Home game in progress : 0
Away Games in Progress: 0

NOTICE The content of this post and of any replies to it may assist in or relate to the formulation of strategy tactics etcetera in a legal action. This post and any replies to it should therefore be assumed to be legally privileged and therefore must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to outside of the PePiPoo forum on which it was originally posted additionally it must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to by any person or organisation other than a member of PePiPoo appropriately paid up and in full compliance with the PePiPoo terms of use for the forum on which it was originally posted. The PePiPoo terms of use can be found at http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=boardrules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are reading this material in any form other than an on-line HTML resource directly and legitimately accessed via a URL commencing "http://forums.pepipoo.com" then it has been obtained by improper means and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. If the material you are reading does not include this notice then it has been obtained improperly and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. Your attention is drawn to the Written Standards for the Conduct of Professional Work issued by the Bar Standards Board particularly under heading 7, "Documents".

+Quote Post
matt1133
post Sun, 4 Sep 2005 - 18:49
Post #62

Member No.: 1,017

welcome  :lol:

--------------------

+Quote Post
XXrider
post Sun, 2 Oct 2005 - 10:17
Post #63

Member No.: 1,742

QUOTE (fast+furious)
Hi there,

It's been a while since I registered on here and i'm ashamed to say i've only just got round to having a good look through the site.

I must say what a relief it is to find so much useful information and so many helpful and intelligent people willing to give advice to those unfortunate enough to need it.

I'm off to sign up for a years membership now as you deserve all the help you can get.

Thanks for being there and keep up the good work.

Regards f+f

I think the above just about sums up how everyone must feel when they first come in here  :lol:

So, off now to get all member'ed up (ooh er  :wink: )....

+Quote Post
Blackbird
post Sun, 2 Oct 2005 - 15:23
Post #64

Member No.: 200

xxRider  in Wiltshire  welcome from an xxx rider who has spent the best part of 2 years visiting Wiltshires finest Courts  :shock:
Congratulations in living in the area of one of Britains finest partnerships  :wink:

Regards

--------------------

+Quote Post
XXrider
post Sun, 2 Oct 2005 - 21:10
Post #65

Member No.: 1,742

QUOTE (Blackbird)
xxRider  in Wiltshire  welcome from an xxx rider who has spent the best part of 2 years visiting Wiltshires finest Courts  icon_eek.gif
Congratulations in living in the area of one of Britains finest partnerships  icon_wink.gif

Regards

Hiya Blackie (I hope yours IS a BLACKbird  :P ).  You're quite right, Wilts is a joke when it comes to speed cameras; "we don't want to catch you, we just want you to slow down..." - bo**ocks!!

The highways/junctions/signs are a shambles, but they don't give a damn about making anything safer - especially for bikes round our way - they just want your money *rant mode off*

Keep up the good work here  8)

--------------------
Speed kills, therefore I must be very dead...

+Quote Post
prof beard
post Fri, 23 Dec 2005 - 12:22
Post #66

Member No.: 3,059

Hi Mika

I just changed my card details on PayPal (worn card replace and number changed on new card) - this has cancelled my Pepipoo subscription - what do I need to do?

Prof Beard

--------------------
Prof Beard
Stafford

+Quote Post
Mika
post Fri, 23 Dec 2005 - 12:51
Post #67

Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (prof beard)
what do I need to do?

When your membership lapses, which it can’t have done at the moment because your gold star is still there, you probably need re-subscribe using your new credit card details. icon_idea.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Fri, 23 Dec 2005 - 13:01
Post #68

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

Surely if the subscription renews via PayPal, this site wouldn't have any knowledge of the credit card details - only whether or not PayPal authorises the funds?

--------------------
Andy

Some people think that I make them feel stupid. To be fair, they deserve most of the credit.

+Quote Post
Mika
post Fri, 23 Dec 2005 - 15:53
Post #69

Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (andy_foster)
Surely if the subscription renews via PayPal, this site wouldn't have any knowledge of the credit card details - only whether or not PayPal authorises the funds?

It isn't quite that straightforward. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TelecomTony
post Sun, 21 Jan 2007 - 13:48
Post #70

Member No.: 6,566

Well I just paid so i'll wait for the star to appear...

+Quote Post
firefly
post Mon, 22 Jan 2007 - 21:17
Post #71

Member No.: 298

Post number 4000 for yours truly. wink.gif

Three-and-a-half years of posting to reach this milestone. How andy_foster and Mika manage to post so many times is beyond me!

--------------------

+Quote Post
andy_foster
post Tue, 23 Jan 2007 - 07:15
Post #72

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,624

Quantity vs Quality?

--------------------
Andy

Some people think that I make them feel stupid. To be fair, they deserve most of the credit.

+Quote Post
firefly
post Tue, 23 Jan 2007 - 07:30
Post #73

Member No.: 298

QUOTE (andy_foster @ Tue, 23 Jan 2007 - 07:15) *
Quantity vs Quality?

Very kind of you, sir. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 14:07
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here