PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

County Court Claim letter
Gizue
post Sun, 11 Nov 2018 - 22:11
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,885

I have received a county court claim letter from BW Legal regarding a parking charge notice fromPremier Parking on 16th April 2013. This was regarding non-display of the ticket which had fallen down from dashboard so couldn’t be seen. I still even though 5 years later have the original ticket. I did appeal which was refused the first time, appealed again and didn’t receive a reply. BW legal do not seem to know what the PCN is for. Do not know what to do and running out of time. I have looked at all posts but still not sure what I should do. Can anyone help, please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Advertisement
post Sun, 11 Nov 2018 - 22:11
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Sun, 11 Nov 2018 - 22:21
Post #2

Member No.: 32,130

Your claim is from Premier Parking Solutions (there is no such firm as Premier Parking).

Like the zillions of others on here and on MSE parking forum right now, many with worked defences for you to read.

Please start by acknowledging the claim so that the 14 days to defend is doubled to 28,days, as explained in pictures in the second post #2 here:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth...d.php?t=4816822

Then search either MSE or here for BW Legal PPS claim - I know MSE has about 15 on the go right now. Loads to read & copy from, as long as you acknowledge it to buy time.

+Quote Post
Gizue
post Sun, 11 Nov 2018 - 22:24
Post #3

Member No.: 100,885

Thank you

+Quote Post
ostell
post Sun, 11 Nov 2018 - 22:55
Post #4

Member No.: 60,457

Is this an actual claim form from Northampton or a letter before claim from BWL? Northampton then acknowledge as described but do not put anything in the defence.

Have you still got the PCN form that you can post up, suitably redacted but keave dates? This was early after POFA was introduced and there were companies that hadn't got POFA compliance correct, as some still haven't.

BWL don't know what it is about, they just raise a claim without having the paperwork to hand. Have you been in contact with them?

Anyway send a SAR request to the parking company and request copies of all the documents they have that are connected to you. Here's a link to a template.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - 08:38
Post #5

Member No.: 15,642

Indeed, exactly WHAT do you have?

1) A letter before claim from BW?
OR
2) A county court claim form, FROM THE COURTS!

+Quote Post
Redivi
post Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - 09:02
Post #6

Member No.: 96,238

Your claim is from Premier Parking Solutions (there is no such firm as Premier Parking).

It could also be Premier Park, an equally unpleasant company

This post has been edited by Redivi: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - 09:04

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - 21:05
Post #7

Member No.: 32,130

Could be, but BW Legal are claim-bombing people re PPS at the mo, among others (but not Premier Park AFAIK).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 20:39
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here