PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCP aka Parksheild, 2X ntk over 56 days
unknowncaller
post Mon, 20 May 2019 - 19:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103,961

hi left it a while now but starting to bug me and wanna send em a letter so they stop threatening court proceedings, its unlikely they will as have ignored them a few years ago but seeing the ntk's are both over 56 days then thought id ask if there is so i can send it off and be done with there threats please see attached pics of all letters from them.

cant add other 2 attachments to big apparently
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Advertisement
post Mon, 20 May 2019 - 19:40
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Jlc
post Mon, 20 May 2019 - 20:09
Post #2

Member No.: 49,223

Be done with threats from a Private Parking company? Ha!

I'm afraid not - and they do issue court claims.

Even failing to meet PoFA conditions to pursue the keeper won't stop them. (But they would have to show on the balance of probabilities that the keeper driving)

This post has been edited by Jlc: Mon, 20 May 2019 - 20:10

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
unknowncaller
post Mon, 20 May 2019 - 21:40
Post #3

i saw a post ages ago about ntk not received within 56 days to cancel ticket what can i do next

+Quote Post
ostell
post Mon, 20 May 2019 - 21:54
Post #4

Member No.: 60,457

So where is the original post Notice to Keeper? All those posted so far look to be reminders. Was there a windscreen ticket?

+Quote Post
unknowncaller
post Tue, 21 May 2019 - 06:46
Post #5

There was windscreen tickets yes i never responded to anything not to windscreen ticket not to their letters nothing therefore i was considering writing to them and stating that both ntks was after 56 days the tickets mean nothing therefore if you apply for a warrant via small claims court then i would look to seek a counter claim for damages as its not enforceable due to being over 56 days.

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Tue, 21 May 2019 - 06:59
Post #6

Member No.: 49,223

There’s this common myth that private parking tickets aren’t ‘enforceable’. As I said before they can pursue the keeper on the basis they were driving.

That said it isn’t a lost cause but we don’t have a lot of detail to go on. A counterclaim is doomed unless you can show they have misused personal data.

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
ostell
post Tue, 21 May 2019 - 08:07
Post #7

Member No.: 60,457

And it is the original Notice to Keeper that has to be received between days 28 and 56. All your letters seem to be reminders, or subsequent.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 16th June 2019 - 11:45
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.