Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help - Parking Charge to Keeper Notices, Parking Charge to Keeper Notices
mmasih
post Thu, 12 Dec 2019 - 12:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107,035

Dear All

I have received two Parking Charge to Keeper Notices from Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd (PCM) – one for contravention on the 3rd December and the other for 4th December 2019. These were issued at an area called “High Point Village” which is the back of Hayes and Harlington Station. The reason provided is as follows: “Parked outside of a marked bay / on restricted roadway / landscaped / paved area or causing an obstruction or inconvenience to others”. I am attaching photos of the notices for your information.

I am the owner, registered keeper and the driver of the vehicle on the dates of the contravention. I was unaware of the restriction in the area and was merely dropping off family members to the station. My vehicle was not stationary or parked at any given time, the car was in ignition and not left unattended, it was not causing an obstruction or inconvenience to another other vehicle. My vehicle was moving continuously (apart from the few second when the passengers left the vehicle). You will note from the images provided that I was turning my car around to exit the area and the passengers alighted from the vehicle whilst I was in the process of turning around.

However, having gone back to the area to see if there are sign boards in place, I have noticed a board which states as follows: “no stopping, waiting or drop & collection outside of the marked bays”. I am not sure if I have any grounds to appeal. Having read a few other forums, a few other people have been in the same situation as me in the same area and have said that the contract allows a grace period of ten minutes.

Any advice or assistance will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for your time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Thu, 12 Dec 2019 - 12:57
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
ostell
post Thu, 12 Dec 2019 - 16:31
Post #2

Member No.: 60,457

As with all cases you edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

High point appears regularly on here. Search and read those cases.

Post up a redacted NTK.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - 10:32
Post #3

Member No.: 15,642

No pictures have been attached

Edit your post sa instructed. Not difficult, just dont tell the world who drove. Do that NOW.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 20:24
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here