Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

LTi20-20 Query, Video stills query
Leviticus26
post Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 19:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,413

Hello.

I hope you may be be able to assist with a speeding notice I am dealing with please.

I had no idea that camera vans can get you as you travel away from them on the other side of the road. Wish I'd known that.

I have requested photographic evidence, as their NIP was not clear on the precise location of the offence (it just mentioned a stretch of a dual carriageway c.10 miles long, and didn't specify direction of travel, so I was really unsure where it might have got me).

The 'photos' have arrived (video stills).

One has the speed noted, and no error messages, at 87mph, with frame no. 05. The licence plate is visible, but only just legible, distance of c. 250m. Speed 87mph.

The other photo has no speed recorded, no distance, and the number plate is illegible, frame no. 14.

Do they need to provide 2 images with speed recorded & the licence plate legible on both please?

Separately, are the police still required to give a driver 28 days to pay the fine offered in the NIP please?
I am trying to run out the 6 month court date clock on this one, but wonder if they'll lodge court papers within that final 28 days just in case of non-payment.
If I complete the form later down the road, does that give them any leeway to go to court after 6 months please?

Any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Leviticus26   LTi20-20 Query   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 19:30
- - Jlc   QUOTE (Leviticus26 @ Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - ...   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 19:45
- - Leviticus26   Thanks for your reply. I was reading about the Lt...   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 20:36
|- - southpaw82   QUOTE (Leviticus26 @ Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - ...   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 20:51
- - Jlc   That’s presuming you’re not in jail first for ...   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 - 20:45

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 09:39
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here