Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ealing council junk mail, junk mail
mrplay
post Mon, 29 Jun 2020 - 17:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 109,006

Hi,
I have been waiting since June 10 for my online account to allowed the option for a resident parking permit. A person needs to click allow on my account. After 9 days I made a complaint and just received a reply 19 days after my initial email a reply stating my email had not been replied to due to it being put in Ealing councils junk mail??? and that I should phone and leave a message???

Is this normal? Quite shocked that Ealing council even admitted this or a lie? I received the below response, so how did it end up in the junk mail?

**** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO IT ****
Thank you for your email. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

Funny that parking wardens are still working and have no problem handing out tickets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Mon, 29 Jun 2020 - 17:30
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
cp8759
post Tue, 30 Jun 2020 - 11:28
Post #2

Member No.: 42,618

I've asked for this thread to be moved to the flame pit, as it doesn't appear to relate to a live PCN. Post up a screenshot from your online account, a copy of your complaint, and their response.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
iwt
post Tue, 30 Jun 2020 - 17:09
Post #3

Member No.: 38,890

I'm afraid local authority email accounts get just as much junk, if not more than ordinary email accounts. Voice of experience.
Believe our LA has customer care standards which say emails should be responded to within 3 business days, so on business day 4 it would seem prudent to email again or perhaps call (or some alternative form of communication).
Though https://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/200152/conta...ces_standards/3 is a bit woolley about email. You could point out that "as soon as possible" isn't really in line with their policy.
Maybe tweet or facebook them as that's a written thing and they say 60 minutes during working hours...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 05:22
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here