PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCn ... Appeal IAS... Court Letter
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 01:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,264

Hi
I got a Parking charge notice (PCN) on 3rd March 2018 from PCM Management Ltd and I appealed it. I received their response after 28 days in which the rejected my appeal and gave me the option to go to IAS. I appealed to IAS with all the points like no contract was formed, poor signage etc. and told them that I received the response after 28 days which even invalidates my appeal anyway. And they wrote to me saying that they have spoken to PCM and are agreeing to consider my appeal even though its out of time appeal. This was in May 2018

Since then, I never heard anything back from either of them. Now, I received court papers from Gladstone solicitors saying that I need to pay them 261 pounds because I failed to pay earlier.

I tried logging in to my IAS account which I couldn't login saying my password is incorrect even though the password was saved in google chrome. After resetting the password million times, I managed to login and my appeal does not even show up in my appeals. I wrote to IAS about it but they are not replying either

What should I do? PLease help !!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 40)
Advertisement
post Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - 01:01
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
post Fri, 16 Nov 2018 - 12:03
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,264

Thanks alot for your quick responses

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 19th February 2019 - 09:46
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.