Advertise here!

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
ManxRed
post Thu, 25 Oct 2018 - 10:28
Post #581

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,992

Man who's never insulted or verbally attacked anyone in his life, especially on Social Media or national TV blames Media for hostility behind parcel bombs.

Well, it's clearly not his fault is it?

He's obviously had the word hypocrisy tipp-exed from his dictionary.

--------------------
Sometimes I use big words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 25 Oct 2018 - 11:22
Post #582

Member No.: 317

Mr Trump also called for more civility in public life, saying: "Those engaged in the political arena must stop treating political opponents as being morally defective.

Yes because he never chanted 'lock her up', make fun of a disabled journalist, made fun of the Muslim parents of a US Army Captain killed in Iraq, called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and accused his father of being part of a Kennedy assassination plot and referred to Cruz as "Lyin' Ted" near continually did he?

This post has been edited by The Rookie: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 - 11:23

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
Unzippy
post Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - 04:09
Post #583

Member No.: 66,323

For an alleged "successful bushiness man" how unprofessional can you be? What an absolute child!

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/...212-p50lna.html

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - 20:28
Post #584

Member No.: 18,956

More to the point

Michael Cohen blames Trump's 'dirty deeds' as he is jailed

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, who once said he’d take a bullet for him, has lashed out at his ex-boss' "dirty deeds" as he was given a 36-month prison sentence.
Cohen is the first member of Mr Trump's inner circle to be jailed over the special counsel's inquiry into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
He admitted lying to Congress, campaign finance violations and tax evasion.

The disgraced attorney told Judge William Pauley on Wednesday that Mr Trump had caused him to "follow a path of darkness rather than light".
He told the court his "weakness was a blind loyalty to Donald Trump" and that he "felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46546238

Domino? Falling?

This post has been edited by captain swoop: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - 20:28

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 20 Dec 2018 - 09:05
Post #585

Well the net is closing, first there was Chump University, now the Chump foundation has been found to be no more than a tax efficient extension of the Chump bank account and been forced to close and all the directors (Chump and kids) barred from being a director for a charitable organisation for life.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/de...hutdown-lawsuit

Current ongoing investigations....
Campaign finance violations
Inauguration committee violations
Collusion with Russia over their interference into the US election
Collusion with Wikileaks over the material they published (obtained from Russian agents) that affected the US election
Interference by the middle east (Saudi Arabia mostly, aka Mohammed Bin Salman the accuised journalist murderer Trump is covering up for) in the election
Manaforts link to a Russian Oligarch and how that may have influenced the election
Chump tower Moscow and the ongoing negotiations with the Russian government including the offer of an illegal bribe to Putin to push it through
Potentially 14 members of the campaign had direct links to the Russian gov't or representatives of it
Obstruction of justice relating to the FBI investigation into Russian connections with the campaign
Investigation into the flow of money into the 'America Now' Super PAC which supported the Chump campaign and Manafort had connections to it
A Number of lobbyists linked to the Chump campaign who were receiving money from foreign governments without declaring (as Flynn and Manafort have already plead/been found guilty of)
Funding of the Chump campaign by the NRA which was arranged by Paul Erickson, the 'boyfriend' of the Russian agent Maria Butina
Investigation into the election meddling by Elena Khusyaynova (Another Russian agent), why this is a separate investigation isn't clear but its almost certain there is a good reason
The Turkish influence on the campaign, transition team and government via Michael Flynn who was still a paid agent of Turkey when the National Security Adviser
Investigation into the Chumps Tax affairs by the New York state attorney which has identified 'over $400M' of tax avoidance they wish to clarify the status of (Avoidance or Evasion)
Emoluments breaches (potentially multiple) where the Chump empire has benefited financially from his activity as president and that the 'blind trust' isn't properly blind in that the Trustees are his children and many serve the White House as well.

Yup 2 down (100% success rate to date) 15 to go. It's just as well he's a 'real stable genius' or he could be in big trouble.

We'll gloss over the other scandals in the administration (such as Scott Pruett) and the fact that he struggles to recruit anyone new right now (the chalice seems a little toxic) and had to double up the appointments to get a Chief of staff.

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Fri, 21 Dec 2018 - 00:17
Post #586

Now his Sec of Defence has resigned over his pullout from Syria leaving the floor to Russia and Iran

"Because you have the right to have a secretary of defense whose views better align with yours....I believe it is right for me to step down from my position"

The letter is actually more damning than this quote. Mattis basically says alliances matter, Russia & China are not our friends, I've formed these opinions over 40 yrs, you disagree with me so goodbye.

Full letter

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.htm...-James-N-Mattis

Trump is spinning it as a retirement.

No Secretary of Defence, no Attorney General, no Chief of Staff, His lawyer in jail, his charity forcibly wound up and the trustees still open to prosecution.

Forgot. Congress (controlled by his own party just voted to ens military cooperation and aid with Saudi Arabia and hold the Crown Prince directly responsible for the murder of a US resident journalist in their Turkish Embassy contrary to Trumps official position.

Also Congress passed bill to avoid attempted shut-down by trump over funding for his 'Beautiful Wall'

I hear Trump is asking Col. Sanders to be his new S of Defense.

The Republican Party just merged their 2020 campaign organisation with the Trump Re-election campaign.
The new campaign is called 'Trump Victory'
It means that for the first time there will be no official 'Primaries' and no other candidates for election by the Republican party.

the party is now officially the trump Party.

+Quote Post
Churchmouse
post Fri, 21 Dec 2018 - 10:29
Post #587

Member No.: 20,731

QUOTE (captain swoop @ Fri, 21 Dec 2018 - 00:17) *
The Republican Party just merged their 2020 campaign organisation with the Trump Re-election campaign.
The new campaign is called 'Trump Victory'
It means that for the first time there will be no official 'Primaries' and no other candidates for election by the Republican party.

the party is now officially the trump Party.

Which definition of "officially" are you using? One state (South Carolina) is mulling whether to hold a 2020 primary, given Trump's popularity (amazingly, still very high). Not that it would exactly be shocking if they decided not to waste their money on one. There were no second-term Republican primaries in South Carolina for Reagan or G.W. Bush, either.

The "Trump Victory" merged campaign stategy does exist, but that "It means that for the first time there will be no official 'Primaries' and no other candidates for election by the Republican party" is not just fake news, it's false news.

In fact, this is exactly the sort of ridiculous, bias-confirming nonsense that Trump's idiot supporters gleefully tell each other in their own reality free safe spaces. From your previous posts in this thread, you obviously do the same in your side's echo chambers, and you've now "officially" lost the ability to think critically about what you're being told. Congratulations.

Trump's numerous legal troubles could easily derail his 2020 campaign, and I'm sure there are plenty of potential challengers just waiting in the wings for the smoking gun to be revealed.

--Churchmouse

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Sat, 22 Dec 2018 - 22:00
Post #588

How can there be any other official party candidates for primaries if the official party campaign is 'Trump Victory'?

Where is the popularity of Trump 'amazingly still very high'?

I would like to see some figures on that.

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Sun, 23 Dec 2018 - 16:43
Post #589

QUOTE (captain swoop @ Sat, 22 Dec 2018 - 22:00) *

Poorer, less well educated registered Republican voters, making it almost impossible right now for anyone else to win a primary.

--------------------

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Sun, 23 Dec 2018 - 21:31
Post #590

Well the Chump has thrown a hissy fit over Mattis’s resignation letter and he’s now replaced as of 1/1/19 not 1/3/19 as intended.

--------------------

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Sun, 23 Dec 2018 - 22:10
Post #591

QUOTE (The Rookie @ Sun, 23 Dec 2018 - 21:31) *
Well the Chump has thrown a hissy fit over Mattis’s resignation letter and he’s now replaced as of 1/1/19 not 1/3/19 as intended.

I am sure the folks in uniform won't miss the implications of switching from a Marine veteran to a Boeing executive.

+Quote Post
Churchmouse
post Mon, 24 Dec 2018 - 17:20
Post #592

QUOTE (captain swoop @ Sat, 22 Dec 2018 - 22:00) *
How can there be any other official party candidates for primaries if the official party campaign is 'Trump Victory'?

I would like to see some figures on that.

Just what the CNN story said: "As one of the most unpopular presidents in modern history, Trump could face a challenge from Ohio Gov. John Kasich, among others. But no one has officially jumped into the race, and the President is still overwhelmingly popular with Republican voters."

Incumbents always have a big advantage over internal challengers. It's usually because it's hard to argue with success (or raise money for a primary campaign); in the 2012 Democrat primary Obama's challengers only managed to qualify for the ballot in eight states, and he ended up winning 100% of the pledged delegates' votes. You could argue that the millions of dollars spent by the Democrat party on holding primaries in 2012 was just wasted.

In Trump's case, I have no idea why he has even one supporter, much less the millions and millions of them he apparently still enjoys. But, you're probably right that Trump would seek to manipulate the primaries to eliminate any challengers. But it's a moot point at the moment, as there aren't any challengers...

--Churchmouse

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Mon, 24 Dec 2018 - 17:32
Post #593

If the Chump is impeached or decides to do a Nixon and resign to avoid impeachment then clearly the field will be wide open.

Even die hard Chump supporters are starting is think that there maybe in some of these accusations....... after all the Chump University scam is now proven the Foundation scam is very likely to be proven in the next 2-3 months when they agree to wind it up and to not be trustees ever again.

--------------------

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Wed, 26 Dec 2018 - 23:56
Post #594

NYT: Podiatrist’s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ‘Favor’
The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didn’t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Thu, 27 Dec 2018 - 02:21
Post #595

As the Chump, when asked, couldn’t recal whether the spurs were in one foot - and which - or both, it’s pretty clear that they were made up to avoid the draft.

--------------------

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
Churchmouse
post Thu, 27 Dec 2018 - 12:57
Post #596

QUOTE (captain swoop @ Wed, 26 Dec 2018 - 23:56) *
NYT: Podiatrist’s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ‘Favor’
The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didn’t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

Are you offering this tasty morsel of timely tabloid hearsay because Trump's veracity is somehow questionable?

--Churchmouse

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Fri, 28 Dec 2018 - 20:13
Post #597

trump tweeted

The United States looses soooo much money on Trade with Mexico under NAFTA, over 75 Billion Dollars a year (not including Drug Money which would be many times that amount), that I would consider closing the Southern Border a “profit making operation.”

Didn't he recently personally renegotiate the trade agreement to be the best ever trade agreement?

+Quote Post
captain swoop
post Thu, 3 Jan 2019 - 22:46
Post #598

Some of trumps best bits from his Cabinet Meeting

"Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan. Russia."

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen."

"I saw more computer boards than I think that they make today."

"I just got a great letter from Kim Jong Un. The few people that I've showed this letter to - they've never written letters like that. This letter is a great letter"

If I hadn't won you'd be having a nice big fat war in Asia"

"I've heard numbers as high as $275 billion we lose on illegal immigration."

"I was here on Christmas evening, I was all by myself in the White House. That's a big, big house. Except for all the guys out on the lawn with machine guns... I was hoping that maybe somebody would come back and negotiate."

"When they say the wall is immoral, then you better do something about the Vatican. The Vatican has the biggest wall of them all. They work 100%. Never going to change. A wall is a wall."

"The reason it's down is because I called up some of the OPEC people, I say 'don't do it.' I called up certain people and I said 'let that damn oil and gasoline, you let it flow,' the oil."

"Look, we don't want Syria, we're talking about sand and death. That's what we're talking about. We're not talking about wealth. We're talking about sand and death."

"Why isn't Russia there? Why isn't India there? Why isn't Pakistan there? Why are we there? We're 6,000 miles away? But I don't mind"

"I think I would have been a good general."

"I don't think anybody would have been able to do the tax cuts like I did. We got the greatest tax cuts ever."

"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to. I don't want to."

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - 11:45
Post #599

So after 35 days of government shutdown the Chump has caved in, accepting the deal that was on the table before the shutdown even began.

Of course Fox news are terming it a strategic withdrawal (yeah, like back 35 days!).

So much for being a great deal maker!

Estimated unrecoverable loss to GDP for 2019 is $5B.

--------------------

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - 14:35
Post #600

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (The Rookie @ Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - 11:45) *
Estimated unrecoverable loss to GDP for 2019 is $5B.

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post

34 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 22:47
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here