Advertise here!

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:31
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,642

Dont use drop box. Jsut use tinypics / imgur etc and copy the IMG tags here. THen it loads to the thread and people can actually see it
Its a golden ticket if it took longer than 14 days to arraive, and there was no NtD.

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:44
Post #3

Member No.: 101,229

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:31) *
Dont use drop box. Jsut use tinypics / imgur etc and copy the IMG tags here. THen it loads to the thread and people can actually see it
Its a golden ticket if it took longer than 14 days to arraive, and there was no NtD.

I hope its better now.... any help?

This post has been edited by GS89: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:44

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:57
Post #4

So what makes you thinik it is a golden ticket?
It clearly arrived within 14 days, given it was issued on the 26th or thereabouts....

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 16:03
Post #5

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 15:57) *
So what makes you thinik it is a golden ticket?
It clearly arrived within 14 days, given it was issued on the 26th or thereabouts....

This was a notice to the keeper not the registered owner? I have successfully appealed one from Horizon Parking which arrived within 14 days.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 16:17
Post #6

1) No such thing as "registered owner", thats a fiction youve made up
2) Notice to Keeper is sent to the Registered Keeper
3) And? These arent Horizon.

Golden ticket means an otherwise POFA-compliant notice to keeper has been received after the mandated time. So, PE are good at compliance with POFA< occasioaanlly they cock up and know they havent complioed witth the time scales. So they omit the POFA para on the back.

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 16:20
Post #7

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 16:17) *
1) No such thing as "registered owner", thats a fiction youve made up
2) Notice to Keeper is sent to the Registered Keeper
3) And? These arent Horizon.

Golden ticket means an otherwise POFA-compliant notice to keeper has been received after the mandated time. So, PE are good at compliance with POFA< occasioaanlly they cock up and know they havent complioed witth the time scales. So they omit the POFA para on the back.

Sorry I meant registered keeper.
And i assumed that as my previous appeal was accepted, using the same method would work........
what is PE?

and if it is not a golden ticket, then what other method of appeal could suffice?

edit: i uploaded the back of the ticket, where there is nothing about POPLA

This post has been edited by GS89: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:39

+Quote Post
cabbyman
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:32
Post #8

Member No.: 16,066

A method found in hundreds of other threads that you should be reading.

Draft your initial appeal and post it here for checking.

--------------------
Cabbyman 11 PPCs 0

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:36
Post #9

QUOTE (cabbyman @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:32) *
A method found in hundreds of other threads that you should be reading.

Draft your initial appeal and post it here for checking.

Dear Sir or Madam
Parking Charge Notice: XYZ
Vehicle Registration: XYZ
I am the registered keeper of the above vehicle and in receipt of the Parking Charge Notice you issued. I have no liability on this matter as:
You have failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to give notice of keeper liability as prescribed by section 9 (2) (f) of the Act.
You cannot, therefore, transfer liability of the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the registered keeper.
There is no legal requirement to name the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.
Any further communication with me on this matter, apart from confirmation of no further action and my details being removed from your records, will be considered vexatious and harassment. This includes communication from any Debt Collection companies you care to instruct.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Registered Keeper of above vehicle

This post has been edited by GS89: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:38

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:56
Post #10

Member No.: 49,223

Why an appeal stating they haven’t complied with POFA when they appear to have?

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information, SAR=Subject Access Request

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 18:25
Post #11

QUOTE (Jlc @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 17:56) *
Why an appeal stating they haven’t complied with POFA when they appear to have?

I guess I'm mistaken on the basis of my appeal. Any advice sir?

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 18:34
Post #12

Member No.: 32,130

Just use the template appeal from the MSE NEWBIES thread to show you are not ignoring the scam.

It WILL be rejected. The appeal is not designed to 'work' as such, just to send a message and to look reasonable, without shooting yourself in the foot with a bad appeal.

No trying IAS stage - see any other IPC firm threads on either here or MSE to learn why not. Basically, two words - kangaroo court.

Come back when they sue you - see any other Gladstones UKCPM thread, on either forum. Yes, they will, and yes you are likely to win. Looks like a residential block so read any other residential or permit defence thread as preparation. If that is your home car park, make plans to move asap (not joking) as you do not want to share your home car park with a UKCPM infestation of scammery.

No paying it! That would be shameful for any clued up forum poster, IMHO as it's funding and sponsoring the next PCNs against more victims who might not find a forum.

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 22:06
Post #13

QUOTE (SchoolRunMum @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 18:34) *
Just use the template appeal from the MSE NEWBIES thread to show you are not ignoring the scam.

It WILL be rejected. The appeal is not designed to 'work' as such, just to send a message and to look reasonable, without shooting yourself in the foot with a bad appeal.

No trying IAS stage - see any other IPC firm threads on either here or MSE to learn why not. Basically, two words - kangaroo court.

Come back when they sue you - see any other Gladstones UKCPM thread, on either forum. Yes, they will, and yes you are likely to win. Looks like a residential block so read any other residential or permit defence thread as preparation. If that is your home car park, make plans to move asap (not joking) as you do not want to share your home car park with a UKCPM infestation of scammery.

No paying it! That would be shameful for any clued up forum poster, IMHO as it's funding and sponsoring the next PCNs against more victims who might not find a forum.

Can I not use Notice to Keeper method of appeal?

Re PCN number:

I dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability or contractual agreement and I will be making a formal complaint about your predatory conduct to your client landowner and to my MP.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. Since your PCN is a vague template, I require ALL photos taken and an explanation of the allegation and your evidence, i.e.:

- If the allegation concerns a PDT machine, the data supplied in response to this appeal must include the record of payments made - showing partial VRNs - and an explanation of the reason for the PCN, because your Notice does not explain it.

- If the allegation involves an alleged overstay of minutes, your evidence must include the actual grace period agreed by the landowner. If you fail to evidence the actual grace period that applies at this site or suggest that only one period applies, this will be disregarded as an attempt to mislead. In the absence of evidence, it will be reasonably taken to be a minimum of twenty minutes (ten on arrival and ten after parking time) in accordance with the official BPA article by Kelvin Reynolds about 'observation periods' on arrival being additional and separate to a 'grace period' at the end.

- in all cases, you must include a close up actual photograph of the sign you contend was at the location on the material date.

Formal note:
Should you later pursue this charge by way of litigation, note that service of any legal documents by email is expressly disallowed and you are not entitled to assume that the data in this dispute/appeal remains the current address for service in the future.

Yours faithfully,

This post has been edited by GS89: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 22:08

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 22:32
Post #14

There’s no template that will stop them.

It’s up to them when they issue a court claim...

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information, SAR=Subject Access Request

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 22:37
Post #15

QUOTE (Jlc @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 22:32) *
There’s no template that will stop them.

It’s up to them when they issue a court claim...

Okay... so I'm confused...
What exactly am I supposed to do right now?

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:01
Post #16

Appeal so you don’t appear unreasonable.

They only want your cash so why should they accept an appeal?

(Your previous experience was with a BPA member that doesn’t use keeper liability)

This post has been edited by Jlc: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:01

--------------------

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:09
Post #17

QUOTE (Jlc @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:01) *
Appeal so you don’t appear unreasonable.

They only want your cash so why should they accept an appeal?

(Your previous experience was with a BPA member that doesn’t use keeper liability)

Alright, so i should expect this appeal to be rejected.

This post has been edited by GS89: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:11

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:12
Post #18

There’s nothing you can say that will see them cancel. Given it’s their only income why would they?

--------------------

+Quote Post
GS89
post Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:17
Post #19

QUOTE (Jlc @ Thu, 31 Jan 2019 - 23:12) *
There’s nothing you can say that will see them cancel. Given it’s their only income why would they?

then what is the next step when they reject my appeal?

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Fri, 1 Feb 2019 - 06:51
Post #20

They reject and then they start sending a barrage of mail.

It's up to them when they issue a claim - they have 6 years to do so.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 12:24
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here