PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How many print outs?
Bobby Dazzler
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 21:10
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,001

Hello there quite new here so be gentle with me.
Do I need to take print outs of the E v L case and the Beavis and any others that were quoted in Excels WS and where can I find them please?
Will I need to present those, I have written a skeleton argument and how should I sign it
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Advertisement
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 21:10
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
doreen4161
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 21:26
Post #2

Member No.: 59,857

I think the experts to help you on here will need more information

+Quote Post
Jlc
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 22:04
Post #3

Member No.: 49,223

Here.

Elliott v Loake is a criminal case and easily beaten - why do they persist with this!!! There is no presumption - they have to aver something to show the keeper was driving.

--------------------
RK=Registered Keeper, OP=Original Poster (You!), CoFP=Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty, NtK=Notice to Keeper, NtD=Notice to Driver
PoFA=Protection of Freedoms Act, SAC=Safety Awareness Course, NIP=Notice of Intended Prosecution, ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution
PPC=Private Parking Company, LBCCC=Letter Before County Court Claim, PII=Personally Identifiable Information

Private Parking - remember, they just want your money and will say almost anything to get it.

+Quote Post
Dub_cat
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 23:57
Post #4

Member No.: 90,791

QUOTE (Bobby Dazzler @ Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 22:10) *
Hello there quite new here so be gentle with me.
Do I need to take print outs of the E v L case and the Beavis and any others that were quoted in Excels WS and where can I find them please?
Will I need to present those, I have written a skeleton argument and how should I sign it
Thanks

you should take print outs as the claimant definitely won't and you may get an inexperienced judge. take 3

try these links for documents:

http://www.parking-prankster.com/more-case-law.html

http://www.parking-prankster.com/case-law.html

I wouldn't take all of the Beavis judgement, just the part where it talks about not being relevant in a simple pay per hour car park

+Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Thu, 14 Sep 2017 - 16:23
Post #5

Member No.: 32,130

I am concerned you want to take printouts of cases they have cited, but have told us nothing about YOUR EVIDENcE and cases YOU want to adduce.

Tell us more, what was your defence, and show us the Witness Statement and Skeleton Argument you say you are preparing.

I assume your court date is in October, which court, some are very good (at Skipton, a blind badger in a bag could win pretty much any PPC case standing on their head).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 22nd February 2018 - 01:14
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.