Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

UKPC PRIVATE PARKING EDINBURGH
lorger
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 20:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 89,425

Hi Folks,

Hoping you can give me some advice on a parking ticket my daughters friend received.

Her friend was visiting her in Edinburgh from England and parked in a private carpark for 10 mins while popping in to an estate agents with my daughter to pick up the keys of her flat. When they came back out there was a ticket on the windscreen

Im sure from what I've read on here she doesn't have to pay it and can either ignore it and wait for a letter coming through.

Is my thinking correct or should she be proactive and do something now while never admitting who the driver was.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Tue, 12 Sep 2017 - 20:37
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Wed, 13 Sep 2017 - 08:09
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,642

Edit your post. Your reading on here says to NOT give away who drove in every thread

Tickets gained in Scotland are usually "ignore". POFA does not apply to tickets in Scotland, meaning they can only hold the driver liable.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Monday, 25th June 2018 - 15:42
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.