PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Failure to provide specimen - Fantasy charges, Threads merged
Noodles71
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 13:49
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,922

For all those who defend the Police here and point blank refuse to believe that they can and will make up allegations to fit people up then look here.

Shameless Cop Caught on Camera Framing Innocent

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Advertisement
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 13:49
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
enfield freddy
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 14:43
Post #2

Member No.: 17,975

how come his numbers were covered up?

+Quote Post
AFCNEAL
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:20
Post #3

Member No.: 13,453

Does anyone really care? Some anti-social agitator refuses a breath test? Why? Something to hide maybe?

Sure, the Copper is a bit of an arse, but who wouldn't be dealing with these troublemakers who aren't even local every day?

--------------------
www.BMWEnthusiasts.co.uk

+Quote Post
Wongsky
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:33
Post #4

Member No.: 56,507

QUOTE (AFCNEAL @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:20) *
Does anyone really care? Some anti-social agitator refuses a breath test? Why? Something to hide maybe?

Sure, the Copper is a bit of an arse, but who wouldn't be dealing with these troublemakers who aren't even local every day?

I care - I don't think the copper even saw him driving? He was just on a public footpath - it's not like he'd just got out of a car.

I pay a lot of tax, every month, and contribute a fair amount so that public sector workers can do their thing - so they're bloody accountable.

What's so wrong with peaceful protest - did we see anything there that makes us think they shouldn't be allowed?

I'm not so desensitised to this, despite Thatcher's politics and it's aftermath, to think behaviour like that from public servants should be tolerable.

+Quote Post
Umtwebby
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:34
Post #5

Member No.: 54,283

QUOTE (Noodles71 @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 13:49) *
For all those who defend the Police here and point blank refuse to believe that they can and will make up allegations to fit people up then look here.

Shameless Cop Caught on Camera Framing Innocent

Really!!

Other than by the court of biased public opinion, has there been a conviction?

+Quote Post
Fredd
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:36
Post #6

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Umtwebby @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:34) *
has there been a conviction?

Not even a charge as far as I can see, despite the title of this thread. Arrogant and bullying possibly, but not much of a "fit-up", was it?

--------------------
Regards,
Fredd

Visa, Mastercard, debit card or PayPal account

+Quote Post
AFCNEAL
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:39
Post #7

Member No.: 13,453

QUOTE (Wongsky @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:33) *
What's so wrong with peaceful protest.......?

agreed, but some of the footage I've seen has been anything but. Moreover, like it or loathe it, the Police's role is actually to prevent crime so one less of this society detritus = no bad thing.

--------------------
www.BMWEnthusiasts.co.uk

+Quote Post
jdh
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 15:41
Post #8

Member No.: 1,224

From the youtube link you end up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxI4ToNKGQ
"Transcript of court case 28/1/14:" You have to wade through the Freeman crap, the punchline is at the end (my bold)

"Usher - "can you stand at the end"
Freeman - "I claim common law jurisdiction, I do not consent and I wave the
benefits"
Magistrate - "Can you repeat that"
Freeman - "I claim common law jurisdiction, I do not consent and I wave the
benefits"
Magistrate (to other two magistrates) - "I don't think we have had that before"
Clerk - "Are you Steven Spy?"
Freeman - "I am Steven of the family Spy"
Clerk - " Are you Steven Spy?"
Freeman - "I am Steven of the family Spy"
Clerk - "Where do you live?"
Freeman - "I live on the land"
Clerk - "Can you confirm your date of birth"
Freeman - "I believe that would be hearsay evidence, your honour"
Clerk - "If you honour is satisfied we have identified the defendant, we can
continue".
Prosecution - "The prosecution is not satisfied that there is sufficient
evidence to substantiate the charge, therefore we withdraw the case"
Clerk - " Do you understand that the prosecution is withdrawing its case"
Freeman - "No I do not understand, but I do comprehend"
Magistrate - "Whether you understand or comprehend, the prosecution is
withdrawing its case, so the case is dismissed and you are free to go"

Freeman - "Thank you, your honour"."

+Quote Post
dandyman
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 16:19
Post #9

Member No.: 63,179

I love Freemen, they're hilarious. I love how they put these Magic Notices in their windscreens to stop them getting parking tickets, and are then genuinely surprised when they get a ticket! Charmingly naive!

+Quote Post
sgtdixie
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 16:25
Post #10

Member No.: 46,399

Must be a broken link. I expected to see a video of a corrupt cop. Having looked at the website it comes from I am surprised they didn't claim he killed princess Di

+Quote Post
dandyman
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:01
Post #11

Member No.: 63,179

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/03/poli...tester-for-dui/

+Quote Post
sgtdixie
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:12
Post #12

Must be a broken link. I expected to see a video of a corrupt cop. Having looked at the website it comes from I am surprised they didn't claim he killed princess Di

+Quote Post
henrik777
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:24
Post #13

Member No.: 24,123

+Quote Post
Wongsky
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:35
Post #14

I have to say, the video I saw had nothing to do with FMOTL 'tards - it was just a video of one of the protestors at a fracking site.

I think the guy filming gets dumped on his ass by a cop for filming them seemingly being over aggressive with a guy they appear to be arresting who's going to great pains (literally) to proclaim that he's not resisting. He then gets marched - in true Dalton / Roadhouse fashion to an area further down, where this cop seems determined to foist this notion that he believes the guy has been drinking.

In fairness, he may have smelt something on the guys breath - but he didn't even claim to have seen the guy driving, just asserted that he must have done at some point?

I have to say, the video does show that cop in a particularly poor light - I'm not one to side with anti-establishment sentiments, and I realise often they are being made to perform as dancing puppets for some political scenario - but all the same, it's not like the video seemed carefully edited to paint him in a certain light, he just looked dodgy as hell trying to foist some notion of DUI in order to get the guy arrested.

I could understand it more if he'd just seen the guy get out of a car, but it's clear he had no recent recollection of anything like that.

+Quote Post
Kieran_e1
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:58
Post #15

Member No.: 62,252

so erm maybe i was the only one who noticed the Super lied to the other officers when asking them to carry out the roadside test.

he quite clearly says more than once the film maker admitted to having two drinks. Utter lies regardless of the situation.

To uphold the law you cannot be above the law imho and having been on the wrong side of a police officer who lied under oath it's rather frustrating to see people defend someone charges with enforcing the law of the land

+Quote Post
sgtdixie
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:59
Post #16

I thought he said he had seen him arrive earlier in the day in a car. And given the guy wasn't going to be arrested unless he failed a breath test it was a really poor attempt at fitting him up.

I didn't like the cops attitude either, but he may have been an arse but I simply can't see an attempt to fabricate anything.

And why do we keep getting DUI in threads. There is no such thing in the UK, it is an Americam offence. It is OPL and always has been. (Note rant is because Police slang from cop shows is a pet hate)

+Quote Post
mike hunt
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 18:40
Post #17

Member No.: 28,340

The man is clearly known to the police (by name), and the police believe he has a green Mercedes.

I think the police would know whether he was likely to have driven there or not, but we unfortunately don't have that info.

It does come across like the policeman stirring it up because he's answering back, but it is also possible that he did stink of booze and that he cop did have reason to believe he drove there.

Balance of probabilities, he's getting it for being bolshy, but we probably will never know.

+Quote Post
fedup2
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 19:23
Post #18

Member No.: 10,873

QUOTE (mike hunt @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 18:40) *
The man is clearly known to the police (by name), and the police believe he has a green Mercedes.

I think the police would know whether he was likely to have driven there or not, but we unfortunately don't have that info.

It does come across like the policeman stirring it up because he's answering back, but it is also possible that he did stink of booze and that he cop did have reason to believe he drove there.

Balance of probabilities, he's getting it for being bolshy, but we probably will never know.

I would imagine most in that position especially ones that were supposidily not fit to drive through drink would be more than bolshy not that i think he was.He knew he was being fitted up and hoped that being filmed it would save him from it.I wonder if it did.The footage escaped deletion which is a suprise.

+Quote Post
Wongsky
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 19:37
Post #19

QUOTE (sgtdixie @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 17:59) *
I thought he said he had seen him arrive earlier in the day in a car.

So if it was earlier in the day, even if he did smell alcohol why would he then pursue a breath test - at that point he was at a roadside protest?

If he'd just got out of a car, then maybe, but looks entirely bogus - nothing any of them said gave any impression he had just been driving.

I'm not one to sympathise with people drinking and driving, but all the same - that looked and sounded like he didn't like the guy and was determined to put him in his place.

And if that's his way, he should do what everybody else has to - go join a boxing or martial arts club, and in the process of trying to be bolshy and obnoxious he can get his ass handed to him under the auspices of organised pugilism. What he SHOULDN'T do is act like he's got free rein to be an obnoxious ass on publicly funded time.

And given the guy wasn't going to be arrested unless he failed a breath test it was a really poor attempt at fitting him up.

It just looked entirely bogus - which is my problem with it - the guy was quite rightly saying "I'm a pedestrian!"

As I said, if he'd just stepped out of a car, then fair enough, but even if he took a breath test and failed, what does it prove? He may have had something to drink since, that's no crime, unless he then decides to get in his car again and drive. That's my problem with it - there wasn't even a hint they appeared to believe he'd actually been driving whilst bevvied up.

They just seemed resolute in trying to foist that petard on him, despite there being no suggestion he'd just got out of a car. What's the relevance of a breath test unless it's in context of somebody who's just been driving - and clearly they weren't making any suggestion of that.

I didn't like the cops attitude either, but he may have been an arse but I simply can't see an attempt to fabricate anything.

Well I guess we see different things - but it's certainly not because I'm anti-police.

edit: and the point I wanted to make - from watching that a couple of times, I don't believe that police officer actually thought the guy had been drinking or smelt alcohol on him - not for a New York minute. If ever I was convinced of a big fecking lie, that was it.

And why do we keep getting DUI in threads. There is no such thing in the UK, it is an Americam offence. It is OPL and always has been. (Note rant is because Police slang from cop shows is a pet hate)

Isn't "cop" an American-ism?

I don't think it was in any dispute that he'd actually driven there at some point. Although there was some hint that people had camped, possibly overnight.

Either way, unless he'd imminently just got out of a car after driving it, what relevance is a breath test - he was nowhere near a car, none of the police involved seemed to be hinting he'd only just been driving a car - so what was the point?

He was completely correct - he was a pedestrian, they were just trying to put him in his place.

There's plenty of footage I've seen where some of these people are bolshy as hell and pretty much courting trouble - but unless there's something I really didn't see, he didn't seem to be being sarky, or obnoxious, even after provocation of being put on his ass for the audacity of filming a public servant in a public place.

There were several instances where he said "I'm a pedestrian" - none of the police actually responded saying something like "I've just seen you driving that car, 2 minutes ago, and you were all over the place..." - they just didn't respond to it, and that spoke volumes to me. It seemingly didn't fit them wanting to assert their presumption of authority and power over him.

This post has been edited by Wongsky: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 19:51

+Quote Post
mike hunt
post Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 20:39
Post #20

Member No.: 28,340

QUOTE (Wongsky @ Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 19:37) *
There's plenty of footage I've seen where some of these people are bolshy as hell and pretty much courting trouble - but unless there's something I really didn't see, he didn't seem to be being sarky, or obnoxious, even after provocation of being put on his ass for the audacity of filming a public servant in a public place.

There were several instances where he said "I'm a pedestrian" - none of the police actually responded saying something like "I've just seen you driving that car, 2 minutes ago, and you were all over the place..." - they just didn't respond to it, and that spoke volumes to me. It seemingly didn't fit them wanting to assert their presumption of authority and power over him.

To be clear, 'being bolshy' is as far as the police are concerned, any kind of answering back, even politely. I've done it to police before, when I was in the right, and they in the wrong. They don't like it, nor I guess would any other human being, but compared with the manager at Sainsburys, the police aren't primarily in the business of being nice to people.

This post has been edited by mike hunt: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 - 20:40

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 01:50
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here