PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bath New Bond Street Bus Lane PCN, Information on the Bus Gate in Bath which catches many people
coursemyhorse
post Mon, 13 Jul 2015 - 11:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 77,594

As per original thread: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=70704

All of the information required is in the above thread. I used the information there to appeal against my PCN based mainly on the poor signage, and this came back the other day as appeal being allowed. I did not ask for a hearing but asked the adjudicator to decide via the online system which was used throughout the process. So my fine is cancelled.

The signage and road markings there are currently exactly as they appear on google street view. i.e. poor, inadequate and deliberately misleading.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Advertisement
post Mon, 13 Jul 2015 - 11:39
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
astralite
post Tue, 28 Jul 2015 - 15:35
Post #2

Member No.: 69,352

QUOTE (coursemyhorse @ Mon, 13 Jul 2015 - 12:39) *
As per original thread: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=70704

All of the information required is in the above thread. I used the information there to appeal against my PCN based mainly on the poor signage, and this came back the other day as appeal being allowed. I did not ask for a hearing but asked the adjudicator to decide via the online system which was used throughout the process. So my fine is cancelled.

The signage and road markings there are currently exactly as they appear on google street view. i.e. poor, inadequate and deliberately misleading.

Well done.

+Quote Post
Sergeantcookie
post Thu, 10 Sep 2015 - 19:55
Post #3

Member No.: 79,330

Ooh this is good news. I am currently appealing for exactly the same place. I want evidence as the picture provided doesnt actually show me passing through it.

+Quote Post
Ladybeanurqhart
post Wed, 4 Nov 2015 - 16:22
Post #4

Member No.: 80,408

Hi All

There is a new website called www.donotpay.co.uk it has pre written letters for you to use in an appeal against parking tickets, it also adds the picture from google maps to your appeal, it's amazing it covers every category that you can appeal a parking ticket, and all you do is input your name parking ticket number and address of the parking ticket offence, then choose the category ie, no signage and it produces a letter for you to print off and send to the appeal. With all the legislation relevant to the category you have chosen.

Oh yea and best of all it's free! í ½í±í ½í¸ƒ
Hope this helps I just got a ticket for the bus lane on new bond street bath too, and am using this method, will keep you update.

This post has been edited by Ladybeanurqhart: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 - 16:23

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Wed, 4 Nov 2015 - 16:35
Post #5

Member No.: 74,048

QUOTE (Ladybeanurqhart @ Wed, 4 Nov 2015 - 16:22) *
Hi All

There is a new website called www.donotpay.co.uk it has pre written letters for you to use in an appeal against parking tickets, it also adds the picture from google maps to your appeal, it's amazing it covers every category that you can appeal a parking ticket, and all you do is input your name parking ticket number and address of the parking ticket offence, then choose the category ie, no signage and it produces a letter for you to print off and send to the appeal. With all the legislation relevant to the category you have chosen.

Oh yea and best of all it's free! ������������
Hope this helps I just got a ticket for the bus lane on new bond street bath too, and am using this method, will keep you update.

Read through this before you do. Maybe post the letter generated, for critique before you send

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=101244

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
The Rookie
post Fri, 6 Nov 2015 - 12:57
Post #6

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (Ladybeanurqhart @ Wed, 4 Nov 2015 - 17:22) *

Most their letters are rubbish, so worth getting someone experienced to look over it, also how long before the councils recognise the exact sourse and know an appellant hasn't really got a clue but just sending a template and hence will be a pushover?

Unless of course this is spam to get the sites hit rates and advertising revenue up?

This post has been edited by The Rookie: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 - 12:57

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post
ufofly
post Sat, 2 Jun 2018 - 13:45
Post #7

Member No.: 92,855

I appealed against this contravention in October 2016, as the run of road was too short to identify all the possible hazards, a few seconds, all the signage, pedestrains, T junction, other cars in four directions, in normal daylight. One is overwhelmed with so many incoming visual signals to the brain as a day tourist to the town first time. And it is dangerous to swerve to another lane when one is in the wrong lane, so one is forced to follow through.

In December, 2016 I received notice from the tribunal that there was a court case pending for this exact "spot". This spot is an excessive money spot for many years, one of the top in the country. It can be "de facto", the facts speak for themselves with so many contraventions.

Therefore, as of today, (May 2018, one year 7 months) on the online Traffic Penalty Tribunal, they are still waiting for a court legal ruling on this contravention and the signages. In the meantime, I have paid nothing since lodging this appeal but wait.

So the bottom-line is, for anyone who got a PCN notice and challenged this, all tribunal decisions are put on hold pending for the outcome of the aforementioned court ruling.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 13:34
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here