PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Online Users
Member Name Location Time  
BertB Viewing Topic: The 'willing to go to jail to avoid speeding' thread Today, 08:49 PM
bonbon84 Viewing Topic: Illegal U-Turn PCN that I know for a fact I did not do! Help Please Today, 08:51 PM
da_tnt Viewing Topic: Knightsbridge - 24p Not parked correctly within the markings of the bay or space Today, 08:54 PM
GUnit Viewing Topic: Charge Certificate for fine I thought was paid Today, 08:48 PM
John U.K. Viewing Forum: Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices Today, 08:44 PM
Lunar2019 Viewing Topic: Britannia Parking County Court Claim - Advice please Today, 08:56 PM
M267 Viewing Forum: Private Parking Tickets & Clamping Today, 08:53 PM
Mrs Doyle Viewing Forum: Private Parking Tickets & Clamping Today, 08:47 PM
NeverMind Viewing Topic: Moved houses - a month late replying to NIP Today, 08:50 PM
nigelbb Viewing Members Profile Today, 08:57 PM
omml Viewing Topic: Alleged Bus Lane Contravention: London Road - Bus Gate Sheffield Today, 08:45 PM
ostell Viewing Forum: Private Parking Tickets & Clamping Today, 08:54 PM
PASTMYBEST Viewing Topic: Parking Ticket near the Bell Centre Today, 08:56 PM
red_boots2 Viewing Topic: Mobile phone use whilst driving. Today, 08:55 PM
stamfordman Viewing Board Index Today, 08:42 PM
sydj Viewing Topic: Another PCN received with insufficient evidence Today, 08:57 PM
The Rookie Viewing Forum: The Flame Pit Today, 08:52 PM
torenaga Viewing Forum: Private Parking Tickets & Clamping Today, 08:56 PM
ViroBono Viewing Topic: body mods and gbh Today, 08:52 PM
wanderlustre Viewing Topic: PCN - Residents Parking - Inadequate/No Signage Today, 08:53 PM
Sort by:  

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 22nd March 2019 - 08:57
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.