Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Another Liverpool John Lennon Airport PCN
Chipper64
post Sun, 11 Feb 2018 - 19:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 95,548

Hi,

My wife has recieved a series of letter, following the issue of a PCN by VCS. The issue is now being dealt with by BW legal. The car is a lease car and it was photographed at the airport dropping someone off. BW Legal have now sent a 'Fianl Notice' letter. Until this point in time, i've received a great deal of help/info off a guy on the facebook page for fighting private invoices, however, he has suggested that you guys will be better placed to help.

Please could you provide any guidnace on how i should now deal with this letter off BW Legal?

btw, I have posted previously about another on-going case with another PPC for a PCN recieved at The Adelhi hotel in Liverpool. Again, this one is still On-going.

I can post copies of any docs necessary to help with any background info that may be needed.

Thanks for any help/info you may be able to provide.

Chipper64

ps
The car is a lease car and during this process, VCS wrote to the lease co and then said that the lease co had provided my wife's name as being that of the driver. We responded to the to them them we too would ask the lease co for proof of how they could suggest such a case.

This post has been edited by Chipper64: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 - 19:28
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 45)
Advertisement
post Sun, 11 Feb 2018 - 19:26
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 16 Feb 2018 - 08:57
Post #41

Member No.: 15,642

3) Youre asking the lease company what they exactly stated to the PPC. At the moment I believe you only have the PPCs word for it, and theyre known to lie.
You also need to make sure your requirement for them to refund the admin fee cites the actual agreement youhave, the para etc, and make it clear they KNOW exactly that these are not fines or penalties, but merely invoices.

+Quote Post
Chipper64
post Fri, 16 Feb 2018 - 09:10
Post #42

Thanks

+Quote Post
Chipper64
post Fri, 16 Feb 2018 - 09:31
Post #43

QUOTE (Chipper64 @ Fri, 16 Feb 2018 - 09:10) *
Thanks

I think it could cause a kick off between the lease co and the PPC and that's fine by me since one of them is lying and the innocent will be able to prove themselves so, in turn bringing the reputation of the other into disrepute.

I know who my money is on!!

+Quote Post
ManxRed
post Fri, 16 Feb 2018 - 09:31
Post #44

Member No.: 21,992

Have you asked the lease company whether they named the driver or the hirer? It may well be that they named the hirer and the PPC is telling porkies. Which would give you more ammunition against the PPC.

I would definitely check with them. If they have named the driver then ask them how on earth they would claim to know who that was, and why aren't they following BVRLA guidance?

--------------------
Sometimes I use big words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Sat, 17 Feb 2018 - 19:44
Post #45

Member No.: 15,642

That’s what I said to ask, Manx. Currently the op only has the word of a company known to lie.

+Quote Post
Chipper64
post Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - 13:17
Post #46

Letters have gone now so sitting back and waiting for responses. Should be interesting. I'll be back.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 01:49
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here