Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Parked within a restricted area Ticket
The_Doctor
post Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 00:14
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 91,479

Hi Guys,
My sister has recieved a ticket for parking in a restricted area. She usually parks there to drop her daughter off to dance class, I guess she did not notice the new PCM board. She initially got a ticket that she forgot about it, and now she got a ticket for £100. I have uploaded all the documents, please do let me know if there are any appeals that can be made.

There are also another picture of the front of the car but ran out of space to upload all attachments.

Cheers
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Advertisement
post Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 00:14
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
ostell
post Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 08:46
Post #2

Member No.: 60,457

First thing is to remove the documents and remove names etc. Post your docs on an external hosting site and then link to them from here. Photobucket is NOT recommended.

That photo of the car does not appear to be in Peggy Quirke Court, at least I can't find a similar view of the location in Google.

+Quote Post
The Slithy Tove
post Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 14:25
Post #3

Member No.: 52,178

Signs make no (genuine) offer to park for anyone without a permit or scratch card. Therefore there is no contract to be entered into. This is a matter of trespass which only the landowner can pursue.

+Quote Post
The_Doctor
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 13:09
Post #4

Member No.: 91,479

QUOTE (ostell @ Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 09:46) *
First thing is to remove the documents and remove names etc. Post your docs on an external hosting site and then link to them from here. Photobucket is NOT recommended.

That photo of the car does not appear to be in Peggy Quirke Court, at least I can't find a similar view of the location in Google.

I think it's one of those private inside apartment roads, that isn't always on google street view

QUOTE (The Slithy Tove @ Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - 15:25) *
Signs make no (genuine) offer to park for anyone without a permit or scratch card. Therefore there is no contract to be entered into. This is a matter of trespass which only the landowner can pursue.

How do I appeal on this basis? Otherwise, how can I reduce the charge back to £60

+Quote Post
bearclaw
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 15:22
Post #5

Member No.: 95,103

You need to redact all the names from there and change your posts to refer to the driver. Don't give away the drivers identity.

+Quote Post
cabbyman
post Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 17:00
Post #6

Member No.: 16,066

QUOTE (The_Doctor @ Fri, 21 Sep 2018 - 14:09) *
How do I appeal on this basis? Otherwise, how can I reduce the charge back to £60

Unless you EDIT your first post to remove ALL identifying detail, you will actually be INCREASING the charge to £60! If you follow advice, we start with the premise that the charge is ZERO!

--------------------
Cabbyman 11 PPCs 0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 01:29
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here