PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCN from Premier Park when I didn’t park
Super23
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99,442

Hi all a few weeks ago I was taking my husband to work when I also had a meeting at my workplace where we both work regarding going back to work from maternity leave I had both my babies in the car with me and I parked up to let my husband out the car to which he went and moved a work car so I could reverse my car into that space I was parked up for less than 2 minutes in that time I had a man come up to my window banging on it explaining to me that I could not park here I explained to him that I was not parked here I was waiting for my husband to move a car for me he was very aggressive he did not explain who he was. I didn't think anything of it at the time and then I proceeded to reverse my car into my workspace.
I then received a letter two weeks later regarding a parking notice from Premier Car Parks explaining that I had to pay £100 or £60 before a certain date I appealed the parking charge notice because I found it very unfair I was not parked up I was sat in my car waiting to move my car for less than 2 minutes with two babies in the car as you can see from the pictures the second picture has been taken at the side of my car which is clearly what someone took on their phone of my car. Maybe possibly the guy that was bangimg om my window? My appeal got rejected and I did not received a popla code. could I have some advice on this about what I should do next. Thanks for reading
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Advertisement
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:16
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:23
Post #2

Member No.: 15,642

Firstly you MUST use sentences and paragraphs.

ITs horribly difficult to understand a wall of text

You will need to make an appeal to POPLA, as the appeal rejection will have told you. As you have not received a code, the obvious move would be to complain to the BPA that thir member has failed to provide one. Have you done this?

+Quote Post
ostell
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:36
Post #3

Member No.: 60,457

It's a shame that you let them know who was driving as if they did not know who was driving they would be stuck as they cannot claim from the keeper as they have failed POFA.

What did they allege that the driver did wrong?

If this is land owned by your company can you not get the company to demand that Premier Park cancel the charge?

+Quote Post
Super23
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:54
Post #4

Member No.: 99,442

nosferatu1001
Thank you
I was using an audio text to try and save time!!

I will get on to BPA

ostell

I know i should not have admitted to being the onr driving, but i was absolutely fuming at the letter so i wrote a quick email without thinking.
The letter states

"Your vehicle was parked in a manner whereby the driver was liable for a parking charge"

Its really odd, the land by our work has no signs to say whos spaces it is, we just put signs in our cars and then just to the right where i pulled up is apparantly now private land, so strange.

Thanks all

+Quote Post
Macapaca
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:54
Post #5

Member No.: 94,458

Two minutes is not enough time to enter a car park, read all the notices, park and pay. It is way shorter than the 10 minute grace they should be allowing. Don't pay these money grabbers a penny! They are trying it on in case you are stupid enough to give them £100.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 13:56
Post #6

Get onto the BPA today, and demand to have their member sanctioned for this blatant breach.

You havent shown us their rejection. Please do so.

+Quote Post
ostell
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 14:03
Post #7

Member No.: 60,457

So if there are no readily apparent signs and that excuse "Your vehicle was parked in a manner whereby the driver was liable for a parking charge" is insufficient to say what the alleged breach of the alleged contract.

+Quote Post
Macapaca
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 14:07
Post #8

Member No.: 94,458

The photo shows a sign right in front of the car. What does it say? That will be the alleged contract.

+Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Fri, 17 Aug 2018 - 14:10
Post #9

FRankly right now the first thing is to get onto the BPA for that code, and to show us the Rejection. You have not stated *why* they rejected it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 16:48
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here