Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

UKCPM PCN, Hounslow Vista
Ronie
post Wed, 24 May 2017 - 10:31
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 92,160

Hi

I have got a ticket posted on my windscreen in April and during that time I saw the man.

The ticket was upside down so, the man was not able to see it properly hence put the PCN.

But I shown it to him and he said I will update the system saying have seen the ticket but you will have to appeal to cancel it.

Which I did by they came back saying it is rejected as signboard clearly says it should be visible.

Below letter I posted in appeal:

-------------
To
Appeals Department

Subject: Wrongly Parking ticket fine attached to the vehicle

This is regarding the Parking fine posted on my Vehicle parked in Hounslow (on VFS site). The Parking ticket was shown on dashboard but seems Ticket Checker had difficulty to view it. We discussed with the ticket checker and shown him ticket immediately. He agreed the ticket is right and valid but I still need to appeal to eliminate this charge from your System. Hence, below is detail :

Name:
Address:
Car Reg no:
Parking Ref no
Reason: There was valid Parking ticket there and shown it to ticket checker. He wrote a note into his system already. Please check and resolve this issue. For your reference, I have attached the ticket copy to the appeal letter.

I have already spoken to my Solicitor friend and he agreed as you have a proof of ticket with last three digits () of car printed on it. Which prove you paid valid car park charges. Hence, requesting you to act on it immediately and cancel the charge.

Thanks & regards
-----------------

Should I reply to them? or stay quite?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (40 - 41)
nosferatu1001
post Thu, 24 May 2018 - 09:18
Post #41

Member No.: 15,642

Defence. With a C. UK English spell check needed.

Some people have been taken to court, yes, of course. COMpleted Cases, or jus tthis thread, will show some claims.

+Quote Post
Advertisement
post Thu, 24 May 2018 - 09:18
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Dave65
post Thu, 24 May 2018 - 09:22
Post #42

Member No.: 78,368

As usual send by First class post and get free certificate of posting from Post Office.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Monday, 28th May 2018 - 03:40
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.