PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Online Users
Member Name Location Time  
dawmdt Viewing Topic: Police gave stopped me for speeding, but never caught me speeding, only "calculated it" Today, 10:01 PM
Foxy01 Viewing Topic: Advice on private parking claim form Today, 09:50 PM
jamhot Viewing Topic: Excel have issued a small claim on me Today, 09:51 PM
Jlc Viewing Topic: Statutory declaration, speeding, failure to disclose details phone hearing Today, 09:57 PM
John U.K. Viewing Forum: Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices Today, 09:52 PM
Michael Gibson Viewing Topic: The 'willing to go to jail to avoid speeding' thread Today, 09:54 PM
mrrollout Viewing Topic: TWO Claim Forms from Gladstones Solicitors for Horizon Parking Today, 09:49 PM
Nintendog Posting in forum: Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices Today, 09:57 PM
nosferatu1001 Viewing Forum: Speeding and other Criminal Offences Today, 09:49 PM
PASTMYBEST Searching... Today, 09:56 PM
pixsman Viewing Topic: 59 in a 60 Today, 09:51 PM
Slatz Viewing Forum: Private Parking Tickets & Clamping Today, 10:01 PM
stamfordman Using Personal Messenger Today, 09:59 PM
thefuture Viewing Topic: Charge Certificate received almost 2 years after contravention! Today, 09:51 PM
Will_ Viewing Topic: Parking Case Success Stories Today, 09:56 PM
Sort by:  

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 5th August 2020 - 10:01
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.