single line, pcn but no time plate
Twinkle_13
post Mon, 2 Dec 2019 - 13:25
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 102,508

Hi Guys,

Any advice would be much appreciated!

I got a ticket on a single yellow line however there were no time plates on the section of the road i was parked on.

Here's the road i was parked on.

I've not got the parking ticket as i've miss placed it. I've added the NTO to the folder album link below.

https://ibb.co/album/iNRWAa - my parking images and NTO

I believe i can contest it due to the lack of time plates and no pictures on the NTO?

If you require more info, let me know. I'm new at posting in the forum.

Thank you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 30)
Advertisement
post Mon, 2 Dec 2019 - 13:25
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - 19:39
Post #21

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Wed, 4 Dec 2019 - 20:17) *
I expect the zone signs have been moved but that is their map and sending it with a challenge means they will have to explain themselves, eventually, as CP says. And as he adds, don't send anything without posting here first.

thanks for your advice,

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - 13:15
Post #22

QUOTE (Neil B @ Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - 19:24) *
QUOTE (Twinkle_13 @ Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - 12:02) *
below you’ll see the CPZ zone area where I was parked.

Except that bit doesn't reflect what you want to say.

'The CPZ area according to your map and the location I parked, outside of the zone.'

Thanks for this. I see what you mean. I didn't get to amend the text howeveri have inlcuded the map with an arrow to where i was parked so should be okay.

Appreciate the advice.

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 00:10
Post #23

Hi guys,

I had a response from the council and they rejected my appeal. See the letter below.
https://ibb.co/SQywxYp

If I’m not in the zone (going by their map - shown above) can this still be enforced?

Also i have just gotten back from an unexpected overseas trip so this letter was opened late. I dont have much time to respond. apologises.

Thanks in advance

This post has been edited by Twinkle_13: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 10:23

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:01
Post #24

bump

+Quote Post
Incandescent
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:38
Post #25

Member No.: 54,455

QUOTE (Twinkle_13 @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:01) *
bump

You're not forgotten, but everybody on here gives their time free, and it is the start of the schools Half Term holiday !

They can indeed continue to enforce the PCN, but you haven't posted all of the rejection letter. Can you post the rest of it please. If this is a rejection of formal representation in response to receipt of a Notice to Owner, they should tell you that you can appeal to the adjudicators, or pay. If they want you to pay the full PCN penalty, then it is a total no-brainer to go to London Tribunals as it costs nothing extra, If you lose you pay the PCN, if you win you pay nothing. If they have re-offered the discount, then you must make a decision. So - have they re-offered the discount ?

At Notice to Owner stage, there is no right to the discount option, but many councils now re-offer it to avoid them having to prepare the evidence pack for London Tribunals.

This post has been edited by Incandescent: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:39

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 22:02
Post #26

QUOTE (Incandescent @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:38) *
QUOTE (Twinkle_13 @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 21:01) *
bump

You're not forgotten, but everybody on here gives their time free, and it is the start of the schools Half Term holiday !

They can indeed continue to enforce the PCN, but you haven't posted all of the rejection letter. Can you post the rest of it please. If this is a rejection of formal representation in response to receipt of a Notice to Owner, they should tell you that you can appeal to the adjudicators, or pay. If they want you to pay the full PCN penalty, then it is a total no-brainer to go to London Tribunals as it costs nothing extra, If you lose you pay the PCN, if you win you pay nothing. If they have re-offered the discount, then you must make a decision. So - have they re-offered the discount ?

At Notice to Owner stage, there is no right to the discount option, but many councils now re-offer it to avoid them having to prepare the evidence pack for London Tribunals.

Hi thanks, I didn't realise half term was coming.

I've attached the extra pages as you requested. They have reoffered the discount.

https://ibb.co/SmStLrz
https://ibb.co/gWQV0qt

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 22:34
Post #27

Member No.: 74,048

This is my first look at this thread. From what I see you are not making it easy for us to help. We seem to have gone from a PCN and then straight to a notice of rejection of formal representations. Where is

Your challenge

The councils rejection of that challenge

The notice to owner

Your formal representation.

Reinstate the dates on the notice of rejection when you post these other documents Dates are of vital importance to the advice we can give

I see one error with the NOR that can and has a very good chance of wining on its own but want to see ALL documents

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 11:57
Post #28

QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Sun, 16 Feb 2020 - 22:34) *
This is my first look at this thread. From what I see you are not making it easy for us to help. We seem to have gone from a PCN and then straight to a notice of rejection of formal representations. Where is

Your challenge

The notice to owner

Reinstate the dates on the notice of rejection when you post these other documents Dates are of vital importance to the advice we can give

I see one error with the NOR that can and has a very good chance of wining on its own but want to see ALL documents

Hiya, thanks for responding.

This thread started in december so the information you requiring is on the previous of the thread. Including documents and my challanges. It's clearly labeled.

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 12:17
Post #29

Member No.: 74,048

QUOTE (Twinkle_13 @ Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 11:57) *

Your challenge

The notice to owner

This thread started in december so the information you requiring is on the previous of the thread. Including documents and my challanges. It's clearly labeled.

well I'm not looking for them, post them and I will try to help or don't your choice

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
Twinkle_13
post Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 12:48
Post #30

QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 12:17) *
QUOTE (Twinkle_13 @ Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - 11:57) *

Your challenge

The notice to owner

well I'm not looking for them, post them and I will try to help or don't your choice

ok thanks

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - 20:32
Post #31

Member No.: 42,618

The Notice of Rejection discloses a complete failure to consider, on top of this there's a will / may flaw as it says a charge certificate "will" be issued if you don't pay. On balance, I would carry on.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 18:24
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here