Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Got a pcn but no images available
jay01010
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 17:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100,092

Hi all,

I recieved a PCN (Attached below) from islington council with contravention code: 99, stopped on a pedestrian crossing or crossing area marked by zigzags.

However, I did not park on the zigzag itself but on the single yellow which was allowed as it was out of the restricted times. I didnt take any pictures as I did not realise I had gotten the ticket until I got home. When I went to view the evidence, the system stated there are no images available. Sio I went back 12 days later to see if the images were up and it was still not available so I called the council and he confirmed that there are no images available and advised me to appeal and state there is no evidence available.

Should the ticket stand and if not how can I appeal?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 17:33
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
DastardlyDick
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 17:50
Post #2

Member No.: 54,871

With no photo's available - and they're not mandatory - this is going to be difficult to defend, as it'll be your word against that of the CEO at Adjudication, where you will have to convince the Adjudicator that you are telling the truth and the CEO is lying or at least made a mistake.
See what others think but this looks like one to pay at the discount, unfortunately.

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 17:54
Post #3

Member No.: 59,924

Let's see a google street view of location.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Wednesday, 24th July 2019 - 10:41
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.