PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Failing to comply with a prohibition on certain type of vehicle
RossUK
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 02:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 101,520

I am needing some help and advise here. I have had a letter though my door today with the following below.

This is the first letter I have had though yet this looks to be a 2nd notice served and passed a 28 day period and increase of penalty. After even looking on google maps I do not know the streets or even the actual area of London. I am from the north west nor have I even been to that area on the dates of the letter yet I am getting a notice for my details and my car registration.

What are my options here as I am confused of this being sent to me. Soon as I get any types of letters regarding fines tickets or anything of it I either pay it if I know if it has happened or it gets challenged and this I am totally unaware of.

Hope someone on here can help. Thanks

Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Advertisement
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 02:02
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Neil B
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 03:29
Post #2

Member No.: 16,671

QUOTE (RossUK @ Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 03:02) *
I am from the north west nor have I even been to that area on the dates of the letter

NW London or the North West?

Have you bought the car in the last year? From an online ad?

--------------------
QUOTE (DancingDad @ Fri, 11 May 2018 - 12:30) *
Neil is good at working backwards.

+Quote Post
Mad Mick V
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 05:28
Post #3

Member No.: 11,355

OP-----see whether you can obtain photos from the Council's website (usually under pay or dispute a PCN).

If this is a case of cloning (someone else using your registration) you have to spot whether there are differences between your vehicle and that photographed. Contact the police if this is the case or you weren't in that vicinity on that date and get a crime reference number.

Others will help with the Charge Certificate.

Mick

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 08:20
Post #4

Member No.: 59,924

No PCN means you can get the process cancelled by waiting for the order for (debt) recovery (OfR). See the full process below. This doesn't cancel the PCN, which can be reissued.

Are the name and address correct on the charge certificate and and problems with post?

After about 3 weeks you are best contacting the Traffic Enforcement Centre to see if the debt has been registered as you do not want to miss the OfR.

Do not contact the council.

https://www.londontribunals.gov.uk/eat/unde...rcement-process

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 10:34
Post #5

Member No.: 42,618

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Fri, 22 Oct 2021 - 09:20) *
No PCN means you can get the process cancelled by waiting for the order for (debt) recovery (OfR). See the full process below. This doesn't cancel the PCN, which can be reissued.

Are the name and address correct on the charge certificate and and problems with post?

After about 3 weeks you are best contacting the Traffic Enforcement Centre to see if the debt has been registered as you do not want to miss the OfR.

Do not contact the council.

https://www.londontribunals.gov.uk/eat/unde...rcement-process

+1

--------------------
I am not on the "motorists's side", nor am I on the "police/CPS/council's" side, I am simply in favour of the rule of law. Section 6 of the Interpretation Act 1978 applies to everything I post as it would apply to an Act of Parliament. I am a Conservative party member, this means some people think I am "scum". No, I am not a lawyer. I do not charge any fees, please stop asking me what my fees are.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Saturday, 27th November 2021 - 20:06
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.