PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PCN and Towed in Haringey, Towed after parking on road with temporary restrictions
charmander21
post Thu, 12 Oct 2017 - 17:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,497

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice after my car was towed from Markfield road in Haringey, London. When I parked, I did not see the notices about temporary restrictions on the road. I believe that normally, this road is not within a controlled zone. I was not parked in a bay, and not parked on yellow lines. Within about an hour of me parking, the car was towed. I have attached all the documents handed to me at the pound. It is not reasonable to suggest that my car was blocking the road. Despite the restrictions the road is regularly used by people loading/unloading.

It's worth mentioning that when I went to take photos of the street, the notice nearest where I had been parked did not have the stapled on details (see image). This was the case with a few of the other temporary notices down the street as well. I have included a photo of one of the notices that did have the terms stapled to it.

I have notices that they have provided me with their (haringey copy) in pink - and not the white copy as suggested at the bottom of the pink page. I doubt this makes any difference?

Additional photos of the street are here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_08iGiRk...MWlIdWVrRmZfN28

I'd really appreciate any advice,

thanks.

This post has been edited by charmander21: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 - 18:01
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 20)
Advertisement
post Thu, 12 Oct 2017 - 17:40
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
hcandersen
post Tue, 24 Oct 2017 - 14:00
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,551

Their ORDER requires them to place traffic signs. Where have you stressed this?

No markings, no signs, no notices at the entrance.

Your witness Mr Authority.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Sunday, 25th February 2018 - 09:44
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.