PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

TRAFFIC LIGHT, Threads merged
cromwell1066
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 12:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 102,911

I RAN THROUGH A TRAFFIC LIGHT 14.3 SECONDS AFTER IT TURN RED WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN SPACE PROVIDE ON THE PLEA FORM FOR MITIGATION
ALSO WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE FOR OTHER INFORMATION EG SHARES IN THE COMPANY I WORK FOR ANY ISA,s I HAVE ON THE STATEMENT OF ASSETS FORM MC100
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Advertisement
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 12:44
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
NewJudge
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 13:02
Post #2

Member No.: 23,623

QUOTE (cromwell1066 @ Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 12:44) *
I RAN THROUGH A TRAFFIC LIGHT 14.3 SECONDS AFTER IT TURN RED WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN SPACE PROVIDE ON THE PLEA FORM FOR MITIGATION

"Mitigation" is aimed at reducing the seriousness of the offence. What can you say that will do so? Why did you cross the traffic lights so long after they had changed? If you have a genuine reason that may mitigate the offence.

QUOTE (cromwell1066 @ Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 12:44) *
ALSO WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE FOR OTHER INFORMATION EG SHARES IN THE COMPANY I WORK FOR ANY ISA,s I HAVE ON THE STATEMENT OF ASSETS FORM MC100

Simply state their value. It is your income that is normally used to assess any fines. Your assets may only be considered if you cannot pay the total in one go.

+Quote Post
Logician
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 13:03
Post #3

Member No.: 36,528

There is almost nothing you can say in mitigation that will help, unless you were fleeing from a gunman in fear for your life. Presumably you just failed to notice the red light? Are you being charged with failing to observe a traffic signal or careless driving?

The statement of assets on the MC100 is very rarely of any significance, just put a rough estimate of any readily realisable assets. If the shares are in a public company put a figure for their value, if in a private company, ignore them.

And please do not type all in capitals, on the internet it is considered to be shouting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cromwell1066
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 15:22
Post #4

Member No.: 102,911

it just states contravene red traffic light signal - camera

+Quote Post
Logician
post Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 16:06
Post #5

Member No.: 36,528

QUOTE (cromwell1066 @ Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 15:22) *
it just states contravene red traffic light signal - camera

That's good, for that time into the red you might have faced a more serious charge. I would simply plead guilty, without offering any mitigation. Too often people put in mitigation that actually aggravates the offence.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 21:20
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here