Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

St Albans City Penalty Notice
LarryFitz
post Thu, 20 Jun 2019 - 18:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 104,391

Hi,

I recently received an expected penalty notice, and been rejected after the first appeal and wondering if it is worth continuing my appear or not, so any advice would be gratefully received.

It was my 2nd week in a new job in London (previously worked from home), and I totally forgot to go on the SABA app and pay for parking (I park around 7am). I did remember at around 10am, and I went to the app to buy the ticket but I only had the option to get an off peak ticket and there was no option to buy a full price ticket, I decided to pay the off peak ticket and if I got a ticket I would try to appeal.

I had explained on my first appeal that I know it is my fault, but was hoping on this occasion leniency can be given.

The ticket is £100 (£60 if paid now, or full price if I continue to appeal).

For the last 4 weeks I have been regularly using the car park and paying via the app.

Do I have any luck continuing my appeal?

Thanks for reading.
Laurence
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Thu, 20 Jun 2019 - 18:16
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Dave65
post Thu, 20 Jun 2019 - 21:28
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,368

There is a thread listed just above yours referring to a Saba issue posted by .appynappy2.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Monday, 15th July 2019 - 19:07
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.