PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Camrose avenue, Bus lane
Bobofhat
post Fri, 6 Apr 2018 - 11:27
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,395

I'm very new to posting on these sort of things not sure if I'm posting in right place,
I hav penalty charge for going through bus /cycles lane camrose avenue,
I did not realise I was meant to go through other lane I did not even realise until I had gone through
It was Sunday morning hardly no one on roads I don't normally drive in London was not well signposted I sort of like remembering going through because I was unsure once I had gone through
Any help please
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Advertisement
post Fri, 6 Apr 2018 - 11:27
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
cp8759
post Fri, 6 Apr 2018 - 12:27
Post #2

Member No.: 42,618

Upload all sides of all pages of the PCN (with your name / number plate / address hidden, all other details visible) to a website like flickr, tinypic or imgur and post a link on here.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Fri, 6 Apr 2018 - 14:03
Post #3

[attachment=54647:IMG_2504.JPG]Thanks

Trying to up load pic not if I have or not

Please let me know if I posted pics or not thanks

biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Bobofhat: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 - 16:42

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Fri, 6 Apr 2018 - 17:22
Post #4

There's a flaw in the PCN, but one thing at a time. Please post a link to the location on Google Street View.

--------------------
If you would like assistance with a penalty charge notice, please post a thread on https://www.ftla.uk/index.php

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Sat, 7 Apr 2018 - 16:57
Post #5

I'm having so much fun trying to use iPad ,I took a screenshot on google and it says where it is ,but not enough space to put pic up so I removed other pic I can put it back up if I need to will screenshot be ok

I can not remember how I put other pic up
Can u think what I mite b doing wrong

Done it mayb it was to big
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
stamfordman
post Sat, 7 Apr 2018 - 17:24
Post #6

Member No.: 59,924

We've seen this one many times:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=camrose+p...ums.pepipoo.com

This post has been edited by stamfordman: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 - 17:26

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Sun, 8 Apr 2018 - 18:04
Post #7

Thanks or your reply at the time I remember seeing the restriction sign then the next thing was I was going through barrer , so shall I just say that ,because it is fo such a small distance once in lane there no chance to get out of befor bollards
That link which u sent r they people who one appeal , thanks again for your help

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 12:25
Post #8

I'm just about to right my appeal I was going to put something like

I appeal this pcn charge because I feel there is not prior warning , I saw a width restriction sign, no sign of bus lane ,this was first time I was going on this road with no traffic in front of me so as I approached Ballard slowed down then there was was car behind me which which slowed down I had no chance to move across, so I'm appealing saying no prior warnings,

Is this ok , and how is it best to said appeal email or writing , and do u think they will accept it

Thanks for help
I'm not very good at righting things and not sure how to word things ,in last 14 years I had 1 parking ticket which I paid,this is honest mistake
Thanks

This post has been edited by Bobofhat: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 12:48

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 13:25
Post #9

Well I'd previously spotted a flaw with the PCN but I can't load it any more. Please upload it to a website like imgur or tinypic and post a link on here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 18:45
Post #10

Sorry I'm really new to these forums what is it I need to post and to where ,I feel bit silly I only normally use utube or eBay,but if u tell me exactly what I need to up and to where thanks

Is it pics of fine paperwork,

+Quote Post
John U.K.
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 19:02
Post #11

Member No.: 70,515

Sorry I'm really new to these forums what is it I need to post and to where ,I feel bit silly I only normally use utube or eBay,but if u tell me exactly what I need to up and to where thanks

Post all sides of the PCN, and ant council photos.

Try this:

Do not attach docs/photos, but use this method:

Photo or scan. see http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=36858&st=0
for how to do it. I use Tinypic for stage 2 with no problems. Thera are other sites, such as Flickr (where the BBcodes are concealed behind the curly arrow (click on it) for sharing), which enable you to paste the BBCodes into your post here.
STAGE 1 takes care of resizing. If you use Tinypic for Stage 2, on the left each image in Tinypic is a list of links. Highlight and copy the entire link 'for forums' from the list for each image - beginning with IMG and ending /IMG (include all the square brackets [ ] ), and paste each link into your post. Each copied and pasted link will embed a thumbnail link in your post.

Using the attachment method is not advised as it means quickly running out of attachment space.

Redact/obscure name, address, PCN number and reg.mark.
LEAVE IN all dates/times; precise location, Contravention code and description.

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 19:11
Post #12

http://i68.tinypic.com/71ii39.jpg
Thanks I will do other side now

http://i63.tinypic.com/2wd0exc.jpg

Thank u for helping hoping I done it right, was there anything else I need to do ,

This post has been edited by Bobofhat: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 19:06

+Quote Post
John U.K.
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 21:07
Post #13

Member No.: 70,515

For future reference:
This is what happens when you select the 'Link for forums' from the list to the left of each picture.

+Quote Post
cp8759
post Wed, 11 Apr 2018 - 21:11
Post #14

The PCN states that they may increase the penalty and issue a charge certificate if the PCN is not paid within the 28 day period, the only 28 day period given is 28 days from the date of the notice. This is wrong, the relevant period that must elapse before the authority may increase the charge by 50% is 28 days starting with the day of service of the PCN, which is two days after the date of issue. This is prejudicial and means the PCN must be cancelled, appeals have been won on this basis before, someone will post the case number.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Fri, 13 Apr 2018 - 10:46
Post #15

Hi ya can u give me ideas how to write it please

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Fri, 13 Apr 2018 - 13:49
Post #16

I no u help me Lot all ready I'm just worried I'm going to put something which will go against me , which happened to me once before was not really doing anything wrong or any would be at lost but got arrested because I was being to honest,lol I felt at time it was just to make one more arrest because I was not put in cells I had to go in his car to police station and get a caution ,
Like now I don't believe I'm in wrong they should make it more clearer unless it's there just to make money
Also how is it best to appeal by wrighting or by email
Thanks

This post has been edited by Bobofhat: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 - 13:51

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Fri, 13 Apr 2018 - 13:55
Post #17

Member No.: 74,048

QUOTE (Bobofhat @ Fri, 13 Apr 2018 - 14:49) *
I no u help me Lot all ready I'm just worried I'm going to put something which will go against me , which happened to me once before was not really doing anything wrong or any would be at lost but got arrested because I was being to honest,lol I felt at time it was just to make one more arrest because I was not put in cells I had to go in his car to police station and get a caution ,
Like now I don't believe I'm in wrong they should make it more clearer unless it's there just to make money
Also how is it best to appeal by wrighting or by email
Thanks

You have some time stop worrying, some one will help you draft an appeal, but we need to see the video please try to get it

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Sat, 14 Apr 2018 - 02:55
Post #18

Ok it's just my friends keep telling me to pay it ,lol ,I'm not lol

I have got screenshots I will try to put up now is that what u mean by video,
I was looking at times and I must of been going slow at time because of how far I travel in pic

I was thinking of going there now and looking to see if there was significant signs

+Quote Post
Bobofhat
post Sat, 14 Apr 2018 - 03:13
Post #19

CODE
http://i66.tinypic.com/9i8cuf.jpg

Still not got hang of putting pic up sorry

I think I must of been gong under 10mph , i was very unsure of road so I was going slow and car behind then slowed down as well

This post has been edited by Bobofhat: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 - 03:19

+Quote Post
PASTMYBEST
post Sat, 14 Apr 2018 - 10:22
Post #20

Member No.: 74,048

I'm being a bit presumptuous, Sorry stamf.

Send a PM to member Stamfordman give him a link to your thread your reg number and the PCN number and ask if he can help. Its weekend so don't worry if you get no response straight away

--------------------
All advice is given freely. It is given without guarantee and responsibility for its use rests with the user

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 16th April 2024 - 22:43
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here